FINAL New Castle SS Rankings updated 2-8-14

zachpierson

Quick question Zach.  Chance brown is ranked 10th in ur rankings @152, yet he's ranked 9th in the state rankings.  And there is only 2 NC kids ahead of him and 5 total in top 16?  What are you seeing in those kids?  I'm just trying to understand.  I don't get to as many matches as if like.  Am I missing something?  Not trying to single anyone out either that one just confused me.  Thanks!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question Zach.  Chance brown is ranked 10th in ur rankings @152, yet he's ranked 9th in the state rankings.  And there is only 2 NC kids ahead of him and 5 total in top 16?  What are you seeing in those kids?  I'm just trying to understand.  I don't get to as many matches as if like.  Am I missing something?  Not trying to single anyone out either that one just confused me.  Thanks!

It's done by two different people obviously he thinks some one chance beat or lost to in a close match warrents that ranking. I take matches from last year into account a little bit as well so that may be the difference in opinion

It's done by two different people obviously he thinks some one chance beat or lost to in a close match warrents that ranking. I take matches from last year into account a little bit as well so that may be the difference in opinion

we dont always agree. I do Take Zach rankings in to account when doing the state rankings

we dont always agree. I do Take Zach rankings in to account when doing the state rankings

OTR,

Am I missing something, or is Cascade in the Evansville Semi-State?  I ask because Hunter Fox (Sate Rank 15 at 113) is listed in the New Castle SS.  I know these change around on occasion.

Thanks!

Zach, you must of had a brain fart but at 170lbs you don't have top 10 in the state ranked at all in the semi state. Although Ben was hurt for a couple weeks I'm sure you would agree should be #2 in our semi state.....thanks Zach

No brain fart just doubt that Ben can make it through a season, as he hasn't made it through 2 whole weeks without getting hurt. Once i see him at team state this weekend then he will go back in the rankings.

I believe Johnson at 138 will do better than 6th especially after that awesome match against Cash but that's my opinion  ;)

You "quoted" the entire rankings just for that? Ugh smh

Anyway, I doubt it. All those listed above him can beat him and I would put money that a couple below him could too :)

You "quoted" the entire rankings just for that? Ugh smh

Anyway, I doubt it. All those listed above him can beat him and I would put money that a couple below him could too :)

He wrestled awesome against Cash...knocked him out twice and Cash pretty much ran out of injury time, also had to forfeit against going for 1st place at the Marion County meet..so will see!  ;D

He wrestled awesome against Cash...knocked him out twice and Cash pretty much ran out of injury time, also had to forfeit against going for 1st place at the Marion County meet..so will see!  ;D

johnson is a good wrestler. just saying I disagree with your comment is all bud. I think he is ranked a couple spots higher than I would have him is all. no biggie

johnson is a good wrestler. just saying I disagree with your comment is all bud. I think he is ranked a couple spots higher than I would have him is all. no biggie

Ok "bigmak" time will tell soon..he went up 5 weight classes from last year so we will see! He wrestles with the "best" every day at practice and is improving every day  :)

Bigmac had obviously not seen Bret wrestle this year.

its BigMak with a "k" lol. and no i had not seen brett this year nor heard about the match with Cash...i applaud a guy that can jump that many weight classes and still perform at a high level...definately helps having wrestling partners that are some of the best in the state.

what is this, an mma event broke out at a wrestling tourney, knocked out twice and as you claim would have back out but the bell sounded. So how did the match(WRESTLING) turn out. If you would explain that maybe we could feel what your feelin. Just sayin. just like  sayin my son road that C.J. all period long hes much better than C.J. really the score was 12-0 really. Perfect example of pickin the info you want us to see.

what is this, an mma event broke out at a wrestling tourney, knocked out twice and as you claim would have back out but the bell sounded. So how did the match(WRESTLING) turn out. If you would explain that maybe we could feel what your feelin. Just sayin. just like  sayin my son road that C.J. all period long hes much better than C.J. really the score was 12-0 really. Perfect example of pickin the info you want us to see.

MMA?? nice choice of words...smh I was there and Cash did get injured twice both times and was flat to his stomach...call it what you want but he did run out of injury time right when he was getting up the 2nd time. I must say it was a great match!! ;)

MMA?? nice choice of words...smh I was there and Cash did get injured twice both times and was flat to his stomach...call it what you want but he did run out of injury time right when he was getting up the 2nd time  :o

I think he said that in response to you saying he "knocked him out twice".....

LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.