Which Indiana kid were you the most impressed with at the IHOP?

ontherise219

Tyler Fleener was pretty good. Besides his lose in the semi's to an Ohio stud, he had a solid tournament. Then he turned it on in the looser's bracket with all majors or pins to come back and get 3rd.

Also, Kyle Jolas took a tough 1-0 loose and then knocked out Kenny Hughes to eventually get 3rd. Looked solid.

Tyler Fleener was pretty good. Besides his lose in the semi's to an Ohio stud, he had a solid tournament. Then he turned it on in the looser's bracket with all majors or pins to come back and get 3rd.

Also, Kyle Jolas took a tough 1-0 loose and then knocked out Kenny Hughes to eventually get 3rd. Looked solid.

Is this the same Hughes that wrestled 120???

With the quality of the competition any Indiana kid that made it to the top 6 in his weight class was impressive.  I watched a lot of matches yesterday and in most I saw two quality kids going at it.  I admit a little southern bias, but Ferguson was on another planet yesterday.  I watched his final three matches and he looked fantastic.  I have no idea what he's been doing all summer, but it's working.  He should compete for a state title this year at 113.  Kelley was impressive at 155 as well.  Big win over Macri in the semis.  155 was a solid field and he had no trouble with it.  I don't know if that makes him the favorite at 152 this year, but I wouldn't bet against him right now either.  Great day of wrestling made a long drive home worth it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.