Thanks Everyone Who Came to the IHPO

Y2CJ41

Just want to say thanks to everyone who came to this year's IHPO.  It was a great tournament and the matches were outstanding.

Also great thanks goes to Scott "soon to be Winning Pretty" Raypole for all his help organizing many behind the scenes things. Also my superb concession manager Mark Snyder.  Don't forget super stressed Kyle Keith for running the always fun TrackWrestling.  Also big thanks to all of the Carroll parents, kids and supporters for helping run tables or doing concessions yesterday. And the rankings guy Mike and his lovely Kimmy who both helped in various places yesterday.

Thanks to all the refs who came from all across the state. It was great seeing you guys and glad we can utilize the best refs in the state for this event. This, I believe, is a secret reason why the event keeps growing like it has.

One last thanks goes to "the boss," my wife who did everything but run a table yesterday.  She kept me halfway sane and has become quite a nice little tournament assistant.

I hope everyone had a great time and enjoyed the wrestling action yesterday. If you have any observations or suggestions please don't hesitate to send me a quick email. My goal is to keep feeding this beast and grow it until it can't grow any more. We still have two other gyms at Carroll that we can utilize, let's fill them up!

Joe

Just wanted to say our kids and myself appreciate the hard work put into this tourney.  It was a fantastic tourney, thanks for putting something together where we get to see so much competition from indiana and surrounding state.

Ty Olds

Madison High School

Very well done everyone. Lots of talent up and down the entire tournament. Very much a national caliber event. Both from a talent perspective and an administrative perspective as well. Thanks everyone that put the work in to make it a quality tournament.

Just want to say thanks to everyone who came to this year's IHPO.  It was a great tournament and the matches were outstanding.

Also great thanks goes to Scott "soon to be Winning Pretty" Raypole for all his help organizing many behind the scenes things. Also my superb concession manager Mark Snyder.  Don't forget super stressed Kyle Keith for running the always fun TrackWrestling.  Also big thanks to all of the Carroll parents, kids and supporters for helping run tables or doing concessions yesterday. And the rankings guy Mike and his lovely Kimmy who both helped in various places yesterday.

Thanks to all the refs who came from all across the state. It was great seeing you guys and glad we can utilize the best refs in the state for this event. This, I believe, is a secret reason why the event keeps growing like it has.

One last thanks goes to "the boss," my wife who did everything but run a table yesterday.  She kept me halfway sane and has become quite a nice little tournament assistant.

I hope everyone had a great time and enjoyed the wrestling action yesterday. If you have any observations or suggestions please don't hesitate to send me a quick email. My goal is to keep feeding this beast and grow it until it can't grow any more. We still have two other gyms at Carroll that we can utilize, let's fill them up!

I don't think I was that stressed...I want to thank everyone as well for their help and patience as Joe and I tried to work on issues with track! Also I want to say thank you to the people who were polite at the head table and led with please and thank you. After a day of getting yelled at that things were wrong, it really felt good to hear adults and wrestlers who were polite.  :o

Thank you to the officials as well for working with me when we were having problems with things. It is always good to have officials who are cooperative, and some that were dealing with the technical issues themselves.

And finally thank you to Mark Durham and Joe Caprino for the awesome opportunity to come help with what is becoming a national (world) event.

You said Sat. Nite it would be over by 7,without the delay getting started you were right on. Great job by all.Was ready to leave at end of day but with all the great matches in the last two hours it was hard get out the door. Again nice job by all of the Carroll family that made this happen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.