Mat For Sale

thetoolman

I just joined this site. I work in youth sports with our local YMCA. We have 3 older wrestling mats and a winch-loaded wrestling mat rack to hold them. I know they have some value, but I have no idea how to find possible interested schools/clubs/teams.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

Tim Allen

Director of Marketing and Youth Sports

Parkview Huntington Family YMCA

260-359-9622

Not worth much..... just give me $1000 and I will come clear that stuff out for you. hehehehe

Just kidding..... Not sure what your money situation is like around there...... but there are a lot of struggling clubs and communities that could use those mats. You may find it more rewarding to help some kids out for cheap or free?

Anyone know of a good cause?

Mr. Allen,

I left you a voicemail at your office,  we are very interested! 

The Wabash County Wrestling Club is a great club and the Pennington's do an awesome job.  I feel that, as the head coach at Wabash High School, I have to give my city boys opportunities.  The Apache Wrestling Club will be opened this wrestling season to be more accessible for WCS wrestlers...and, available to area wrestlers as well. 

hi my name is scott ellis i started a club last year at trinity lutheran school in indy we have no money but last year i had about 50 kids but could not find a mat although  did have a chance to get one from madison  wrestling club but at the time i couldnt get any help to go get it . So we ended up going to roncalli to practice and alot of the kids couldnt make it i would love it if you decide to donate a mat to keep us in mind this year i have a truck and trailer and would come and get it as soon as possible thanks for your time my number is 317 357 9630 my email is scottellis44@comcast.net  thanks keep us in mind it would help our school and the young kids that would be using it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.