Coach McCormick Requesting a Favor from Indiana Wrestling Community

Coach McCormick

Med Express, a national open door health clinic, is hosting a Facebook fundraiser.  Teams from across the country had to register their team by September 1.  As far as I can tell, we are competing against roughly 15-20 other athletic teams from across the country.  I don't think any others are wrestling teams (if I am reading it correctly).  The competition lasts until Sept. 14.

It is very simple... the team with the most "Likes" on their team page at the Med Express Facebook site will earn $3000.  There are also monetary amounts attached to 2nd - 5th I believe.

Anyone out there who Facebooks, I would very much appreciate your assistance by clicking (or copy and paste) on the following link and "Liking" our team page in this competition.

The last time I checked, the leading team had 400 "Likes" as of this afternoon.

Thank you to the Indiana wrestling community for any assistance you can give the Tiger wrestling team on this project.

Coach McCormick

Thank you Edb41!  I saw last night that one of the female teams out of Virginia already had around 500 "Likes".  I am not a big Facebook user, so I don't have a massive network in that regard.  I am not sure how it will turn out, but I thought it would be worth a try.

Coach McCormick

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.