IHSWCA Meeting this Sunday at 1 at LN

dstruck

Dear IHSWCA Officers and Board Members,

The September meeting will be directly after the ISWA Annual meeting at Lawrence North High School.  I realize things are going on that day, but for those of you that can make it, I look forward to seeing you.  If you can’t make it and have a report, please send it.

IHSWCA Board Meeting Agenda (9-8-13) Lawrence North, IN – 1pm

• Pass out new board member binders

1. Discussion of last meeting and approve minutes (Tyson Skinner has minutes)

2. Financial Report (JD Minch)

3. Fall Clinic update and take volunteers to carry out tasks for this event (Danny Struck)

Date – Oct. 10-11

Site – Warren Central HS

Featured Clinician – Gary Mayabb – and Jake Herbert

Vendors – Tyson Skinner – update?  JD received any?  I sent it out to same as last year already- HELPERS?

Subway lunch – ramada inn host – pro power help with social – help with coolers and registration?

4. Report on meeting with Robert Faulkens (Danny Struck)

5. Committee reports (Committee Chairmen)

- Committee chairs and members should be prepared to present ideas and/or ask questions regarding their committee area at this meeting

- Need Academic all-state for Joe W.

6. Are there any By-Law Change recommendations for fall clinic business meeting (Danny)

7. Fall IHSWCA Tournament on October 27 at Brownsburg HS

8. IHSWCA Team State Planning Update (Trent McCormick)

9. UNITE Planning (Sam Riesen)

10. Revisit/adjust plan for Regional Reps to start working on increased membership within their respective regionals around the state

11. Fall Clinic observations around the country – September 27/28 KY clinic, October 17/18 Ohio State

12. Discuss IHSWCA website updates

13. Good of the Order

14. Next Meeting Scheduled for >>>>>>>>>>>>>>  October clinic

Danny Struck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.