IndianaMat Hoosier Preseason Open

ontherise219

With 102 wrestlers on the "Stud" list and many more quality wrestlers there should be a ton of great matches.  123 is sick and 148 isn't too far behind.  Head will be on a swivel all day trying to catch all the matches I can.  What a way to kick off the season

i'd say so.......if you count boston twice for being indiana and kentucky state champ, you have 5 state champs adding in illinois, ohio and wisconsin!.....and count boston in again for being a national champ.......wow.

There are 10 wrestlers in the field that were state champions

109 Joseph Garcia Michigan

116 Kanen Storr Michigan

123 Nathan Boston Kentucky

123 Dan Swan Illinois

123 Jacob Spiess Ohio

123 Kal Gerber Wisconsin

129 Cameron Kelly Ohio

129 Josh Alber Illinois

135 David Bavery Ohio

148 Carver James Illinois

Still looking for an INDIANA state champion

10 State Champs, something around 60 State Medals, and who knows how many national medals. Why aren't more indiana studs coming? We are even low on the state placers and qualifiers since it's in our state it seems.

You would have to ask those kids, it baffles me how a kid from another state will drive 3+ hours and yet Indiana kids are afraid to drive 2 or less. You won't find this type of competition in Indiana any other time of the year.

It's a little disappointing to not see Indiana have a State champ registered(yet) when state like Michigan(2)Illinois(3) Ohio(3)Wisconsin(2)and Kentucky(1) have champs registered. Even Canada is sending a 3x east champion. From last years tournament only tommy cash wasn't a state placer which he would have if injury didnt derail his season. I would like to have seen a couple of the returning champs compete evens some of the finalist. But it is good to see Austin Mcclosky(2) and Drew Hughes(2) are registered and should get Indiana a couple of titles. Of the 13 returning finalist we have 2. Hopefully Indiana brings home some titles and guys competing I hope this helps you make some noise at bankers life.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.