carroll regional

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here are my picks may have a few kids weight wrong and these are not in order just who moves on to the coliseum for ss!!!

106-  Vasquez , Franklin , Loraine , Langeloh

113-  Caufman , Hill , Hoot , Swift

120-  Aldrich  Raypole , Wolf ,Snyder

126-  Early , Garrett , Miller ,Fawcett

132-  Shipley, Humphrey, Downing, Cozad

138-  Woenker, Lovejoy, Eicher, Findley

145-  Garman, Wells,  King, Syndram

152-  Arney, Jolas, Wells, Whitner

160-  Johnson , Eicher, Wilson, Glick

170-  Chacon, Gunion, Shively, Duncan

182-  Elkins, Rickman, Grahovack, Davis

195-  Omar, Salmon, Schwartz, Asher

220-  Sadilek, Anglin, Davis , Maisonneuve

HWT- Kunkel, Hager, Kline, Douglas

Couple of questions

First isn't Hayden Lee back?  I haven't seen him in any of the rankings and I would consider him the favorite no matter what weight he was at.

Second is Woenker the 32 from Northrop last year?  He is a fine wrestler and I have no doubt that he will be right there in the mix for all of the predications that I have seen, but it seems that a lot of people are really high on him this season, not shocked, just a bit surprised.  Did he have a big offseason to go along with his previous accomplishments?

from what i have heard hayden lee moved to ohio but y2 would know more than i would. and yes that is woenker 132 from northrop he will be at 138 most likely i am not 100% sure though.but  i do know he has put in the work in the offseason and  his people expect big things from him this year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-Vu-SyMu4 I  will tell you unless Tehran"El Tigre"Neeley stops growing with utter certainty you will never see that match. Secondly if you don't like me now you will like me less after Monday. (I have privy to info I know you want to know). And by YOU I mean"Meat". Thirdly you are correct Austin Vasquez is going to make noise. Fourthly I never heard of fourthly.

I'm still not sure why I was supposed to like you less after yesterday????

just talked to the General unfortunatley you wont be hearing from him for a few months he was banned by Y2  sunday ..............I guess Y2 didnt like the knowledgable  yet edgy General Heavy Handz as much as some of us did lol.....Keep  your troops pushing forward General hope your ban is lifted soon (didnt see why you were banned in the first place) and you are back on site dropping names and knowledge...................................

just talked to the General unfortunatley you wont be hearing from him for a few months he was banned by Y2  sunday ..............I guess Y2 didnt like the knowledgable  yet edgy General Heavy Handz as much as some of us did lol.....Keep  your troops pushing forward General hope your ban is lifted soon (didnt see why you were banned in the first place) and you are back on site dropping names and knowledge...................................

hahaha. He was very knowledgeable.......hopefully someday I can be at his level...but for now I can only hope and pray........

I am glad you guys have it all figured out where Aldrich will be at...............Cause I live with the boy and as far away as season is, we still have no clue!!!

You'll find that most posters on this forum know way more than you do...

Well lets clarify some coaches who actually coached at a high school (especially here in Fort wayne) have done more bad than good for wrestling in this area.So thats first second I can vouch for the General he didnt start any fight the other guy did (whose son was losing to one of the Generals students) I was there and saw the whole thing

Well lets clarify some coaches who actually coached at a high school (especially here in Fort wayne) have done more bad than good for wrestling in this area.So thats first second I can vouch for the General he didnt start any fight the other guy did (whose son was losing to one of the Generals students) I was there and saw the whole thing

People aren't exactly lining up to coach in FWCS right now.

Some coaches have been terrible and some have been good. But either way they are still attempting to contribute. If club coaches are so great why don't they get positions and coach within a high school? it's not setting a good example for the students to get in a fight with someone in the stands even if he didn't start it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.