carroll regional

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since know one else has put any names out and i was bored at work i thought i would give it a shot. I may also get y2 and heavy hands going again. That may give me some interesting reading all the way up till the hoosier open. I didnt list them in any order.

Langeloh cc

Franklin ho

Loraine le

Neeley wa

Cauffman ca

Swift cl

Rothgeb he

Smiley no

Aldrich no

Raypole ca

Doster nh

Hill wa

Early sn

Fawcett le

Snyder wo

Miller es

Humphrey sn

Shipley hn

Downing ch

Shaffer nh

Lovejoy bl

Woenker no

Egolf cc

Eicher le

Arney ca

Findley wk

Wells sn

Syndram nh

Garmon ca

Eicher le

Whitner sn

Hillman bd

Joles hn

Wilson ca

Hodges cc

Glick ch

Johnson wa

Chacon nh

Shivley ch

Gunion ga

Hazelet cc

Duncan ca

Bunch sn

Elkins ss

Bo davis ga

Rickman ca

Soloman wo

Omar wa

Sadlick ca

Blake davis ga

Anglin cc

Maisonneuve sn

Hwt

Hager le

Kline he

Douglas ca

Escalante nh

Let the discussion begin. Im sure there r some i missed and some that r different weights but this should get us carroll regional  people started.

Since know one else has put any names out and i was bored at work i thought i would give it a shot. I may also get y2 and heavy hands going again. That may give me some interesting reading all the way up till the hoosier open. I didnt list them in any order.

Langeloh cc

Franklin ho

Loraine le

Neeley wa

Cauffman ca

Swift cl

Rothgeb he

Smiley no

Aldrich no

Raypole ca

Doster nh

Hill wa

Early sn

Fawcett le

Snyder wo

Miller es

Humphrey sn

Shipley hn

Downing ch

Shaffer nh

Lovejoy bl

Woenker no

Egolf cc

Eicher le

Arney ca

Findley wk

Wells sn

Syndram nh

Garmon ca

Eicher le

Whitner sn

Hillman bd

Joles hn

Wilson ca

Hodges cc

Glick ch

Johnson wa

Chacon nh

Shivley ch

Gunion ga

Hazelet cc

Duncan ca

Bunch sn

Elkins ss

Bo davis ga

Rickman ca

Soloman wo

Omar wa

Sadlick ca

Blake davis ga

Anglin cc

Maisonneuve sn

Hwt

Hager le

Kline he

Douglas ca

Escalante nh

Let the discussion begin. Im sure there r some i missed and some that r different weights but this should get us carroll regional  people started.

Austing Vasquez of South Side beat Loraine this off Season and also beat Neeley in practice many times but they've never wrestled in a tournament. it would be a good match so see.

I understand Mr. Busy its no big deal i heard the Generals will be out real soon anyway so i dont have to wait.

I don't think Y2 is worried about the Generals predicitions coming out......

Austing Vasquez of South Side beat Loraine this off Season and also beat Neeley in practice many times but they've never wrestled in a tournament. it would be a good match so see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-Vu-SyMu4 I  will tell you unless Tehran"El Tigre"Neeley stops growing with utter certainty you will never see that match. Secondly if you don't like me now you will like me less after Monday. (I have privy to info I know you want to know). And by YOU I mean"Meat". Thirdly you are correct Austin Vasquez is going to make noise. Fourthly I never heard of fourthly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-Vu-SyMu4 I  will tell you unless Tehran"El Tigre"Neeley stops growing with utter certainty you will never see that match. Secondly if you don't like me now you will like me less after Monday. (I have privy to info I know you want to know). And by YOU I mean"Meat". Thirdly you are correct Austin Vasquez is going to make noise. Fourthly I never heard of fourthly.

Who knows maybe it will happen and maybe it won't. Maybe Vasquez won't make 106, or maybe he will grow as well. I never said I didn't like you, i just think your predictions are very biased. (i'm excited to see what happens on Monday, you have my attention)

Another member of the PR Firm of Why Two?

Nope, he says a lot of things I don't agree with but it's hard to argue with his predictions....since he always has very accurate predictions.

Nope, he says a lot of things I don't agree with but it's hard to argue with his predictions....since he always has very accurate predictions.

I just learned about Indianamat in March so I have no way of knowing if he is more accurate than I.

I just think your predictions are very biased. (i'm excited to see what happens on Monday, you have my attention)

Unless Vasquez weighs over 126 I don't see that happening. I have an Insider who knows "EL Tigre" very well. He will not, shall not, cannot, ain't gonna wrestle 106,113,120..Him Bigga and the season is still 3 months away. I saw Austin the other day. He weighs 110. They will wrestle again..warming up at IHPO..see ya there. Now as for my Carroll Regional Predictions...I will be making none. I'll look really silly Sept.9th If some of our club wrestlers don't have a good showing at IHPO and I was making Regional picks instead of gettin' these guys ready so they can.

*Keyword is in bold

Langeloh cc

Franklin ho

Loraine le

Neeley wa

Cauffman ca

Swift cl

Rothgeb he

Smiley no

Aldrich no

Raypole ca

Doster nh

Hill wa

Early sn

Fawcett le

Snyder wo

Miller es

Humphrey sn

Shipley hn

Downing ch

Shaffer nh

Lovejoy bl

Woenker no

Egolf cc

Eicher le

Arney ca

Findley wk

Wells sn

Syndram nh

Garmon ca

Eicher le

Whitner sn

Hillman bd

Joles hn

Wilson ca

Hodges cc

Glick ch

Johnson wa

Chacon nh

Shivley ch

Gunion ga

Hazelet cc

Duncan ca

Bunch sn

Elkins ss

Bo davis ga

Rickman ca

Soloman wo

Omar wa

Sadlick ca

Blake davis ga

Anglin cc

Maisonneuve sn

Hwt

Hager le

Kline he

Douglas ca

Escalante nh

I'm pretty sure Hazelet graduated.

And yet you posted under the name PanteraNegro on December 21st 2012.....interesting.

does not mean I new about it Budowski. I didn't even move back to Indiana until March of 2012. New nothing of the rankings or the accuracy there of or lack of the latter. I still don't how to post pictures and since I have severed all ties to Snider (current regime) besides Mr.Burton,Isaacs and Congdon please don't use the P-word. I thought you had things to do?.....enlightening.

You'll have to wait a while, I have bigger things to do than do useless predictions in August.  For instance putting together an awesome preseason magazine or running a little wrestling tournament.

And yet you posted on Indianamat Carroll Regional Forum what I was doing

And yet you posted under the name PanteraNegro on December 21st 2012.....interesting.

on December 21st 2012.....baffling.

does not mean I new about it Budowski. I didn't even move back to Indiana until March of 2012. New nothing of the rankings or the accuracy there of or lack of the latter. I still don't how to post pictures and since I have severed all ties to Snider (current regime) besides Mr.Burton,Isaacs and Congdon please don't use the P-word. I thought you had things to do?.....enlightening.

So you didn't know about a website in which you were posting messages on.  That is quite interesting.

So you didn't know  about a website in which you were posting messages on.  That is quite interesting.

Who ever says Greco doesn't help you in folkstyle is like saying being a better athlete doesn't help you. If you learn how to handfight and control ties how is that not beneficial? How is learning how to keep pressure and balance not beneficial. I tell you what; if more kids in Indiana learned Greco they wouldn't be getting tossed when they wrestle higher competition during folkstyle season or to Illinois in National Duals. The lifts and throws I learned in Greco helped me simply overwhelm my opponents in Freestyle. If I hold good position in folkstyle I can make it a match that is simply a Greco Match but you keep sliding on your knees. Hip pop, head snap, shuck,drag, score and I never took a shot. To me a shot is an attempt at a takedown. I prefer the direct approach.To me Greco teaches you pressure and domination and if you can apply those and incorporate it into your folkstyle or freestyle you can be dominant.

Uh Oh now you know my secret identity and my wrestling philosophy. I'm in trouble: now people will really think I don't know what I'm talkin' bout.I remember now. Coincidently that is the day alot of things happened. My oldest son lost his challenge match the day before. He had not wrestled since he was 9 and I was trying to show him the kids he used to beat then and what they were doing now and how he needed to step up and came across some one dissing Greco. Don't do dat. and I had to show up at SAC duels with a kid on JV and one ineligible. I was beyond embarrased. And both my boys chose to go to Northrop. As a Snider Grad you know I hated that. Besides the fact I got beat by my Archnemesis Shane Yoder from Northrop in semi-state my senior year. Northrop ended my career and they chose to go there.  My oldest living with mom had made him forget where he was at and how important wrestling is. My youngest to be honest just feels entitled. I sat with the Panther faithful and had to field questions all night as to why they were not there. Humbling. I also realized that there was no way I could be cheering for Northrop for the next 4 years(8th grader coming). So I prayed to the wrestling gods and  said wwwrd(What would William Ragle Sr. do). Now not only do you know what I posted and my state of mind, and family tormoil, and my disenfranchisement from the Panther Power. Man you are good.

Last years regional bracket had hazlett as a junior. I thought he was a senior but went with that. I' . Thanks for the info. Also i was informed lovejoy will be going to heritage and not luers.  I know heavy hands and y2 are busy but some of you other mat fans that have nothing better to do, where are your predictions? You no if this post dies i will start another about carrol sectionals. Lol just kidding.

Uh Oh now you know my secret identity and my wrestling philosophy. I'm in trouble: now people will really think I don't know what I'm talkin' bout.I remember now. Coincidently that is the day alot of things happened. My oldest son lost his challenge match the day before. He had not wrestled since he was 9 and I was trying to show him the kids he used to beat then and what they were doing now and how he needed to step up and came across some one dissing Greco. Don't do dat. and I had to show up at SAC duals with a kid on JV and one ineligible. I was beyond embarrased. And both my boys chose to go to Northrop. As a Snider Grad you know I hated that. Besides the fact I got beat by my Archnemesis Shane Yoder from Northrop in semi-state my senior year. Northrop ended my career and they chose to go there.  My oldest living with mom had made him forget where he was at and how important wrestling is. My youngest to be honest just feels entitled. I sat with the Panther faithful and had to field questions all night as to why they were not there. Humbling. I also realized that there was no way I could be cheering for Northrop for the next 4 years(8th grader coming). So I prayed to the wrestling gods and  said wwwrd(What would William Ragle Sr. do). Now not only do you know what I posted and my state of mind, and family tormoil, and my disenfranchisement from the Panther Power. Man you are good.

Cool story bro, but the issue is you said you didn't know about this website yet were posting messages on it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.