145: Jake Ruberg              LA

152: Brandon Manning      SD

160: Neal Nobbe                BA

170: Emilio Aquino-Morales  UC

182: Garret Hittle                RU

195: Jared hooten              BA

220: Tristen Miller              RU

285: Matt Kirk                    LA

Hittle did wrestle 182 yesterday....not sure yet if he's going 182 or 195...guess we'll have to wait and see...rushville finished 1-4. We beat Lawrenceburg 42-41.

Dang! How is the BigMak supposed to be accurate then lol. It doesn't change Hittle. He wins whatever weight class he goes, I just have to guess on who misses semi state :)

Dang! How is the BigMak supposed to be accurate then lol. It doesn't change Hittle. He wins whatever weight class he goes, I just have to guess on who misses semi state :)

FYI Gonzalez beat Hittle at sectional last year...just sayin' ::)

FYI Gonzalez beat Hittle at sectional last year...just sayin' ::)

im talking about between 182 and 195. hittle cant go 170 and gonzo wont go 182 so they should just be best buds right now and go to state together in different weight classes cause its gonna happen lol :)

what was the score between bowers and boggs yesterday

I didnt hear a score myself but rumor is that Boggs had an easy match.

I have update some predictions. Still going thru some matches and trying to figure out who all beat who. New castle is hush on things so hard to find out theirs. Someone beat like decker last week and I cannot find out who that was. Also cannot find individual results for yesterday's matches between shenandoah, knightstown, blue river and others

Boggs vs Bowers score =7-5 

I didnt hear a score myself but rumor<------(that's the problem) is that Boggs had an easy match.

I have update some predictions. Still going thru some matches and trying to figure out who all beat who. New castle is hush on things so hard to find out theirs. Someone beat like decker last week and I cannot find out who that was. Also cannot find individual results for yesterday's matches between shenandoah, knightstown, blue river and others

@120 Lonneman  McClurg  :-X- :-X. The match -scramble the whole 1st period. McClurg had several chance but never could get control of a take down on the matts edge. Period 2-Mcclurg choose down Lonneman does a great job of workin different arm tie tilts pretty much the whole match, but could not get McClurgs shoulders or hips over, McClurg hand fighting the whole period.  3rd -  Lonneman takes down. McClurg rides most the period, Lonneman sitting & McClurg stopping & returning, a couple scrambles on their feet usually ending in double wizards with high hip winning out.  Both were returned to the center after a through of the sort ended with both wresters backs on the mat on the out line.        Restart :22  Lonneman gramby roles &Mcclurg catches him mid  holds for a while Lonneman  scrambles out and to his feet again and the d wizard end up in  head lock throw by McClurg that Lonneman was able to get McClurg rolled on over at the whistle all of which ended out of bounds .Ref awards 2 rev. to Lonneman. Excellent  match both kids wrestled hard. Lonneman2 McClurg 0.        Can't  wait to see rematch  top 2 at FC sect.  Maybe top 3@ R.R.

KC Hedger (LA) 36-1 (12)

Bye

Bye

Zach Pottschmidt (OA) 4-24 (9)

Kerry Raab (SD) 18-18 (11)

Josh Orschell (FC) 13-17 (10)

Devin Mitts (EC) 22-14 (10)

Will Amberger (BA) 27-7 (10)

Colton Gonzalez (CO) 32-5 (10)

Bye

Bye

Don Hoffrogge (MI) 21-10 (11)

Brian Mathews (UC) 10-15 (12)

Bye

Bye

Garrett Hittle (RU) 26-2 (11)

South Dearborn Sectional Bracket Hittle vs Gonzalaz met in semi final

KC Hedger (LA) 36-1 (12)

Bye

Bye

Zach Pottschmidt (OA) 4-24 (9)

Kerry Raab (SD) 18-18 (11)

Josh Orschell (FC) 13-17 (10)

Devin Mitts (EC) 22-14 (10)

Will Amberger (BA) 27-7 (10)

Colton Gonzalez (CO) 32-5 (10)

Bye

Bye

Don Hoffrogge (MI) 21-10 (11)

Brian Mathews (UC) 10-15 (12)

Bye

Bye

Garrett Hittle (RU) 26-2 (11)

South Dearborn Sectional Bracket Hittle vs Gonzalaz met in semi final

Sorry. I was talking Regionals earlier. Gonzalez beat Hittle 8-7 at Sectional.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.