Early Richmond Regionals?

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL  Not on this net.  i think you're having too much fun. You may be a bit OFF. Come to Connersville --maybe we'll show-- at least some of us.  You are promoting the site and interest. Keep it up.

you caught me lol. i love the richmond regional!!! I just got back from connersville. When will you be there. I will be there for the spartan classic friday and saturday. woohoo!

Just curious Hamburger, why in the whole wrestling world would you put brook above wilburn????

Brooke is one tough wrestler. She learns from past matches as good as anyone and doesn't make same mistakes. Also, I'm biased cause I know her :)

Drew Jessup knightstown is @ 126 this year

Jonah Elder knightstown pinned king Batesville

Harper knightstown is @ 182

Knopp eastern Hancock is @ 182

Harper lost to Knopp @ wapahani invite 3-2

finally someone with knightstown info :)

i updated my predictions and also added semi state rankings for those that have a rank

thank you

He doesn't really care bulldog -- these are his "predictions" (and really not very good ones ) not RANKINGS --  notice all 14 of Centerville's wrestlers are making it to regionals. Don't take him seriously; he's just having fun.

I declare! I do care. Thank u bulldog. Anyone who has ever followed my predictions knows that I'm usually not far off at all. The only ones I typically miss is where someone is different weight or out with injury or illness. Holy crap you are correct, I never realized it before that all Centerville makes it to regionals. That team must be stacked. I would like to see a Centerville versus perry dual. Now that would be a good one. I will update to bulldogs info when I'm not on a cell with 4% battery. If I get more names or results of who beat who then maybe someone knocks out a Centerville guy but honestly, as bad as I hate to admit, look how weak that sectional is. Doesn't take much to make it out of there.

Chris schene is at 138 Derrick Davidson is at 152 and john Kurts is at 152 for Batesville. Westerfeld pinned michaels at rushville and had a pretty good lead when he got the pin.

who is derrick davidson? if john kurtz is 152 then where is xavier king. At the batesville super 6, xavier king was 152, schene was 145 and Kurtz was a jv match winner...confused

Let's see schene had yet to make 138 john Kurts had yet to make 152 Davidson was out with an injury and just got cleared to wrestle. He wrestled 152 this weekend but will be going 145 at the spartin classic. Xavier king has been at 145 but will be jv. Davidson is a sophomore the other three mention are freshmen.

Logan Kelly 120 East Central had some big wins this weekend. Won over Jesse Newton of Lincoln, Moody of Batesville.  Not sure if Moody and Newton met.

That wasn't Logan Kelly, it was Andrew Negengard.  And he pinned them both.  Finished 5-0 on the day.  EC had no 113, so hopefully Kelly will get there (he is close now).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.