What are Indiana's State Champs doing now?

Drooke

Steve Stahl, 2008 Champion at 189 is now the owner of RockStar Gym in Osceola IN. He is a huge influence on a lot of the area wrestlers and has the Wrestler's Edge program that is advertised here on IndianaMat. His gym offers all types of strength and conditioning programs for athlete's and old fart's like myself. He has done wonders getting me in shape and losing weight, along with helped not only my boys but many other area athletes and coaches. Definitely one of the few who has used his success on the mat and turned it into his career.

Ralph Edwards-not sure if he's still with Marion County Sheriff's Department; competes in triathlons

Gary Pierson-Sheet Metal Worker's Local 20 leader

Steven Bradley-Head Coach, Lincoln College

Danny Coyne-USMC

Ethan Harris-special education teacher South Grove Intermediate; Asst. Coach BGHS

Matt Irwin-5th grade teacher South Grove Intermediate; Head Coach BGHS

Carmen Hurley-Assistant Principal BGHS

Todd Sacksteder-Athletic Director, Franklin County

Greg Schaefer-All around good guy; Head Coach EMD

Lance Ellis Head Coach at Roncalli

Robert Miller Assit Coach at Roncalli

Danny Williams Head Coach at Warren Central

Nick Hull Head Coach at Indiana Pride Academy & Assit at Warren Central

Bryan Bailey Head Coach Indiana Outlaws

Its awesome how many Indiana State Champs end up Coaching at the High School Level........

If you are privy to what an Indiana State Wrestling Champ's career is would you fill us in?

Brad Traviolia, Wawasee - 1986 Indiana State Champ - currently Big Ten Deputy Commissioner http://www.nusports.com/genrel/traviolia_brad00.html

Wrestled on Indiana Jr. freestyle teams with him.  Brad is one of the good guys...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.