Best Wrestler To Never Qualify for State?

Fabio, worthless, you don't like the topic, don't respond. Move on Loser

I agree with the don't respond part. :)

This topic; is so vauge lets just put everykid who made it to the ticket round 3 or more times should cover our basis

This topic is neither more vague or subjective than any other. It's a topic some may wish to know other's opinions or be curious to know about tough guys people may have never heard of. I do.

Everyone is so touchy in the offseason...well when this gets drug out we can discuss the best kid to never get out of regionals, after that the best Sectional Qualifiers, and who can forget the exciting topic of kids who never wrestled but probably would have been really good. I go with greg oden for that one dude could leg ride all those heavys

Everyone is so touchy in the offseason...well when this gets drug out we can discuss the best kid to never get out of regionals, after that the best Sectional Qualifiers, and who can forget the exciting topic of kids who never wrestled but probably would have been really good. I go with greg oden for that one dude could leg ride all those heavys

No way, Oden would have been hurt with a leg injury by time the season started, lol

No way, Oden would have been hurt with a leg injury by time the season started, lol

as I was about to reply, it gave me the notice someone else has. So being the inquisitive guy I am, I had to check. And Big Bob beat me too it on Oden. So with that in mind, I'm taking Manute Bol on this one 

Agreed, the issue I have with topic of 'best wrestler never to qualify for state' is that

in my opinion, no one who wrestled after say after the early 1980's has a real gripe or grievance because pre-mid 1980's, you did not get the extra sectional, regional, semi-state, and state qualifiers

You get today, nor the seeding. Every year you had several top 10 - 15 guys getting matched up in a sectional or regional draw bounced...

I think you are underestimating Bol's size.  He was a full 190 pounds at 7'7".  Did you think he would have cut to 160?  I can't see him lower than 170.  I just think the cut would have been to hard on him.

Your right, that may have been a tough cut. 170 is probably right.  ;D

Having been to every NC semi state for the last 20 years. With the old alignment Perry and Roncali used to go South. So my knowledge about them isn't as strong. But anyone who remembers the 90's and early 2000's the Pike Regional was harder to get out of then semi state.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.