IN Cadets - 6 Greco AA

profestler

IN Cadets continue roll strong following up a great showing at Cadet National Duals (FS), Indiana gets 6 AA in Cadet Greco:

Egli (going for 7th)

Coy (ended up a point short in an extremely entertaining RR match - will go for 5th)

Red (going for 3rd)

Cavins (going for 7th)

Scott (RR yet to be sorted out - but looks like he will finish no less than 2nd in pool)

Streck (going for 3rd)

One of the rare two loss wrestlers in the finals.  Vertical pairing can have some interesting results.

I was trying to find some data on this - but my job has kept me from it.

It would be very interesting to know the # of times (if any) that a Fargo Champ had 2 earlier losses (or runner-up with 3)...

I was trying to find some data on this - but my job has kept me from it.

It would be very interesting to know the # of times (if any) that a Fargo Champ had 2 earlier losses (or runner-up with 3)...

It is a rare occurrence, I remember reading about it a couple years ago on TheMat or as a write-up somewhere else. I will try to find it.

One of the rare two loss wrestlers in the finals.  Vertical pairing can have some interesting results.

Several years ago, Indiana had a cadet Greco runner up with 3 losses.  Winfield Chester at 209 lbs lost early, then again in the pool round robin, and the third time in the finals.  I don't remember the year or where Winfield was from.

Congrats to all 6 cadet Greco all Americans!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.