FARGO U.S. NATIONALS

MattM

Be careful for what you wish for, lol Coon is a monster and to watch him TF his opponent in :23 in the finals made Wes feel better about the loss. Coon's coach did pull Wes aside and told him that he was the only kid to score on Coon (Greco or freestyle) and the fact that Wes took him down twice in the match presents a little upside in the loss! He came up short of his goal but he should be proud of 4th in a tourney of this strength. Now he can focus on his unfinished business in this state!  ;)

Great showing for Wes! Also, great for Sliga dominating everyone as usual and Lefever almost wnning having him opponent on his back early in the match but ending up with 2nd...good wrestling by everyone that was there representing Indiana. I loved following it on here and trackwrestling the last few days. I cant wait for the season to begin.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Infolady ~ I dont think the question was about qualication.

All wrestlers are required to travel with the team and coaching staff. The only exception to travel is if a wrestler has another wrestling commitment, as was the case with Kayla Miracle this year, they would be allowed to meet the team in Fargo. All wrestlers must stay in the dorms with their teammates.

All wrestlers are required to travel with the team and coaching staff. The only exception to travel is if a wrestler has another wrestling commitment, as was the case with Kayla Miracle this year, they would be allowed to meet the team in Fargo. All wrestlers must stay in the dorms with their teammates.

thank you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.