FARGO U.S. NATIONALS

MattM

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadet match-ups for this afternoon

Cadet 100 Round 4 (Bout 6586) – Drew Hildebrandt (Indiana) vs. Joey Prata (Virginia)

Cadet 106 Round 6 (Bout 6594) – Austin Slates (Indiana) vs. Travis Piotrowski (Illinois)

Cadet 120 Round 6 (Bout 6609) – CJ Red (Indiana) vs. Taylor Lamont (Utah)

Cadet 120 Round 6 (Bout 6616) – Nick Noel (Arkansas) vs. Matt McKinney (Indiana)

Cadet 126 Round 6 (Bout 6619) – Zander Wick (California) vs. Nick Lee (Indiana)

Cadet 152 Round 6 (Bout 6656) – Matt Ferraro (Illinois) vs. Ben Stewart (Indiana)

Cadet 170 Round 4 (Bout 6679) – Clark Woodward (Oregon) vs. Dylan Lydy (Indiana)

Cadet 195 Round 4 (Bout 6689) – Cornelius Putnam (Hawaii) vs. Randy Scott (Indiana)

Cadet 285 Round 4 (Bout 6702) – Shawn Streck (Indiana) vs. Hunter Toppel (Wisconsin)

Here is a little recap of each weight.  Other than 285 it looks like we are about 2-3 rounds away from determining All-Americans.

Cadet-100 – Drew Hildebrandt’s place is unknown.

Pool Status: 10 left 5 undefeated

2-3 will drop this next round, closer to 3 rounds left before determining All-Americans

Cadet-106 – Austin Slates’s place is unknown.

Pool Status: 8 left 3 undefeated

2-3 will drop this next round, probably 2 rounds from determining All-Americans

Cadet-120 – Matt McKinney’s place is unknown.

Pool Status: 11 left 4 undefeated

2-5 will drop this round, probably 3 rounds from determining All-Americans

Cadet-120 – CJ Red’s place is unknown.

Pool Status: 10 left 4 undefeated

2-4 will drop this round, probably 3 rounds from determining All-Americans

Cadet-126 – Nick Lee’s place is unknown.

Pool Status: 9 left 5 undefeated

1-3 will drop this round, probably 2 rounds from determining All-Americans

Cadet-152 – Ben Stewart’s place is unknown.

Pool Status: 8 left 4 undefeated

Cadet-195 – Randy Scott’s place is unknown.

Pool Status: 8 left 4 undefeated

Cadet-285 – Shawn Streck’s place is unknown.

Pool Status: 6 left 3 undefeated

0-3 will drop this round, probably 2 rounds from determining All-Americans

appears the juniors in fargo are putting on a clinic for the most part...way to represent the state. GO MCCLOSKEY!!!

i spoke too soon. that last round just now was not great lol. BUT MCCLOSKEY WON!!!

I was surprised to see Forte get tech by Kevin cooper of Kentucky.  Cooper is tough no doubt, finished 48-5 state champ in Kentucky.

He was 3rd at FloNationals and AA'ed last year at Fargo.  One of the best careers in Kentucky wrestling history.  His family, much like the Ervins, has a long history of wrestling success in Kentucky. 

The Irish 2 big guns are both 2-0 after the 1st session, Corsaro with a big win against another states 2x state champ & Bernard with two 1st period falls!!

WAY TO GO IRISH!!! and you dont see me saying that much at all lol. The only time I will cheer for those guys are when they wrestle out of state or for a podium spot at state ONLY if its against a different semi state guy other than New Castle lol

McCloskey has Preston Lehmann next. Went 51-0 in North Dakota last school year winning state title pinning everyone that day and the year before did the same going 50-1. He placed 1st in Greco this week in Fargo and is his states Greco and freestyle champ as well. Do it Austin, Do it!

McCloskey has Preston Lehmann next. Went 51-0 in North Dakota last school year winning state title pinning everyone that day and the year before did the same going 50-1. He placed 1st in Greco this week in Fargo and is his states Greco and freestyle champ as well. Do it Austin, Do it!

he is also ranked #6 by intermat:) Austin will give it his best and see what happens!! I BELIEVE!

when does next session start?

3:30, Fargo is an hr behind Indiana, so in about 30 min or so!!! What happens, happens....but I guarantee Austin isn't gonna back down. This is his chance to put his name on the map!! Lets do it!

3:30, Fargo is an hr behind Indiana, so in about 30 min or so!!! What happens, happens....but I guarantee Austin isn't gonna back down. This is his chance to put his name on the map!! Lets do it!

This is why our boys goes to tourneys like Flo & Fargo, Wes is on a collision course to see Adam Coon, and like Austin welcomes the challange. Good luck to Austin and all the Indiana guys...

This is why our boys go to a tourneys like Flo & Fargo, Wes is on a collision course to see Adam Coon, and like Austin welcomes the challange. Good luck to Austin and all the Indiana guys...

even more reason to cheer wes on...coon #1 in the country and already beat donte winfield...keeping fingers crossed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.