NHC

I know there are people on this board way more connected on this issue than me but it looks kinda bleak for chs and hhs finding conference homes by 2015/16 school year.  I base this statement on the article is this mornings paper which explained that hhs already has its fball schedule in place and, tho it includes 5 sac schools, that doesnt appear to be enough games to make them full fledged conference members unless im missing something. With the fball schedule already in place, can hhs still be let into the sac for the 15/16 school ? What is the sticking point? Sharing of gate receipts? Pretty crappy, imo, if hhs and chs cant find conference homes for the 15/16 school year.

I don't think you should get to excited about it yet.  Carroll will start having meetings about this topic in a couple of days.  IMO everything is in play at this point.

Hope you are right and your comments are based on some inside knowledge but purely from an outsider looking in perspective, it dont look good.

Profit sharing gates

Yeah, me either. I also dont think the sac ads/administrators are very excited to change their policies just to accommodate hhs/chs. Cant blame em. Id have the attitude as well thats "you wanna play in our sandbox, here are the rules. Not our fault your old sandbox mates kicked you out." 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.