Fort Wayne semi state rankings

boomer

Alright, I have taken a lot of losses over the years, you may have given me one of them. My conditioning has often been terrible(hence the pack a day nickname). But even when exhausted I dont get tossed around for five, but if that was you just being facetious, the rest of ur claim is completely plausible

Rodney you're a good guy and a great wrestler.  Good to have you on the board.  Y2 be nice to him.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and ive seen Rodney throughout my career, dude was good, made it to the finals which is more than I can say...also had the toughest road I can remember the state champ in sectional, regional, semi-state and state finals...insane

Back when FWCS pulled their weight. 

Of all the things I have read in this thread, my favorite is how Heavy occasionally opens quotation marks that he does not close.  Only happens about every 8th post or so, but every time he opens them, they remain open...I am never sure where the quote ends...and that is what makes it exciting...

Matt Hurford, Culver Community did you help train this incredibly entertaining stud? If so I know how to get to U.S.30 to shake your hand.

He did indeed help train Matt.

I did have a rough way to state, but at that time Northside wasn't in our sectional or regional. So I didn't see talamentes in the postseason until semistate. Although it was a rough time to wrestle in this area. First second and third place in state was from the SAC. I lost to two wrestlers my senior year. Talamentes three times and I went 2-2 with Melvin Lipscomb from snider. But he didn't make it out of regional which included eckart from Huntington, Davis from Norwell and me. I got second in sectional to Lipscomb, won regional, third at semistate, lost to Rico in semis and second in state.

also I'd like to clarify, I certainly didn't mean to threaten anything outside of a wrestling mat with my previous I meant simply that anyone who was claiming that kind of dominance over a younger version of me would have no problem demonstrating it on the mat. but I would not be threatening anything outside of a wrestling challenge

When will this be available for audiobook download? :)  I think having the vocal readings may add to this one.

when i am reading this to myself, i automatically change the voices to how AI think they sound...am i the only one that does that?

Wow... I have wrestled Rod hundreds of times, and one time CJ did lat drop me.  As the senior Puking Billy Goat, I think we need to rectify this.  Lets find an open mat, I still owe Joe one for that lat drop, and Rod needs to prove how nice of a guy he is... 

Mine are not predictions, but rankings based on factual data such and wins and losses. When I do the semi-state article, those are predictions as they take into account other factors that are harder to measure.

me? I'm just saying stuff. I don't have privy to data nor am I concerned with it.  All I use is head or gut and since I have rather large versions of both; I stick with 'em. In all fairness I'll concede I'm totally off about some weightclasses guys are going including my own kids. I'll revise my "predictions" on Nov 4th.

Then maybe I'll be more accurate.

I dont know why predictions are in  quotes  predictions and rankings are in fact two seperate things. Hence the clarification. Which is probably the thing that set this whole shabang off.

True ....I'll say this. I put predictions in quotations because he said it?? Try this one on. Twice The New England Patriots were ranked higher than the Giants in the Super Bowl. Twice I predicted the Giants would win. Twice my buds had to ante up. You can rank I'll predict the results are all I'm concerned about.

I dont know why predictions are in  quotes  predictions and rankings are in fact two seperate things. Hence the clarification. Which is probably the thing that set this whole shabang off.

not totally true.....although you use some data in the rankings, it is still a guessing game and you will predict to some degree.....without head to head competition between every kid you have to "predict" which one is better than the other when you're doing rankings....... and when you predict you are using some data as your basis.......it's all somewhat of an educated guess regardless of if you want to call them predictions or rankings.......but it sounds like the date is set for the show down in the ranking/predicting war.......november 4th.......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.