Rockstar Kettlebell gym Wrestlers Edge

What a great program run today by Steve Stahl and RockstarKBG! 15 LN Wildcats made the journey north for an all day session learning great stuff to bring back to LN to get that edge over our opponents. I highly recommend setting up times with Rockstar to work with your wrestlers. My kids had a ton of fun with the workouts and were fired up to continue this back home. There is a posted add on this website, I suggest you check it out..

impressive group of kids that coach seltzer has there..........they all looked to be working hard and taking in steve's knowledge of conditioning and strength training..........it's nice to see coaches stepping out of the box and trying something a little different........

Thanks Seltzer!

After a long weekend helping host Penn's Xtreme Wrestling camp (over 55 wrestlers who make 3 Disney Duals teams), the Wrestler's Edge Course was a great experience!

There are so many college level (and even higher) programs that do not offer strength & conditioning for wrestlers. I've even seen D2 and D1 programs who put their wrestler's on the same program as the football team!!! I am super impressed with the strength and conditioning program LN already has in place. Athletic departments all over the state should take a note out of the programs that many of the Indy area schools have. I know that northern Indiana has a small commitment to athletic development (weight room and trainers) compared to some of the big Indy schools. It's no wonder that their programs dominate and others are left with just one or two athletic standouts (those born with freakish athletic ability).

Shame on mom, dad and our athletic departments for throwing their kids into sports XYZ with little or no athletic training (Shouldn't a kid be an ATHLETE before a wrestler, football, ect.???) Kudos to LN for taking advantage of an awesome program I wish I every middle and high school wrestler had access to! I know the experience and knowledge gained from the 4 hour course will directly benefit the young LN wrestling team.

We currently run sessions Monday and Wednesday Evening 645 and 7:30 PM. Sundays we open gym at 2:30. During the season we will only be holding open gym at 2:30 on Sundays.

Any new clients can try the first session for free.

Before joining, we require new clients athletes and nonathletes complete a fitness evaluation and functional movement screening.

Starting July session will run 75 minutes instead of 45. These will include injury prevention explosiveness, strength and conditioning, as well as mat time. We also have a new Morris group fitness classes and athletic sessions. I recommend most wrestlers also utilize our yoga classes as well as speed and agility sessions.

Contact Steve@RockstarKBG.com for more info or visit our website.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.