Possible ranked 171LB from california moving in september into indiana?

No clue why anyone is high on anyone from the 160lb weight from last year outside of Rypel from Cathedral. That's only bc he was a Freshman. 160 was a joke. Biggest mistake made last year was by Corsaro and Bradley. Interesting to see if this is credible at all?!

No clue why anyone is high on anyone from the 160lb weight from last year outside of Rypel from Cathedral. That's only bc he was a Freshman. 160 was a joke. Biggest mistake made last year was by Corsaro and Bradley. Interesting to see if this is credible at all?!

Seriously? McCloskey was runner-up this year and 3rd as a sophomore, only losing to Bradley 1-0.

No respect!?! Weak weight class at 160?? Not saying if Vinny or Bradley would of went 160 that Austin would beat them, but it would of been a battle for sure! Vinny and Austin wrestle each other alot, and they both would tell ya there pretty even. And as for Austin having to "watch out", he will be at 182, so if that's where this stud comes in, AWESOME!! He has been putting in a little work himself, it will be fun!! Austin won't be hiding, I guarantee that!! Can't wait!

McCloskey is a stud and therefore would be open for ANY competition. He will probably be happy to add more studs to the weight class so when he wins it this year nobody will say it was an easy weight class. The kid is freaking huge and and is getting better every day. Unless Aaron Pico gained a ton of weight and got stronger then I don't think its anyone Austin will be too concerned with getting on the mat with. Hell, he would even jump at the chance to get on the mat with Pico if he could. Put your money on McCloskey now!!!

I heard there was a 126 lber from russia moving to indiana, heard he was unstoppable  8)

I've been wondering when our school would start getting Central Asian and Russia exchange students in.  We only seem to get European students instead, who barely even know how to play soccer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.