disney duals

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

You obviously are not very familiar with the Disney experience.

Results will be posted sporadically and some will be complete, others not so complete.

Here is where they will be posted, but don't expect them to be very timely.  Mickey Mouse is a very busy guy and Goofy just isn't that reliable.

http://aauwrestling.net/Results/NationalResults/2011ScholisticsDualsResults.aspx

Some times with the Seven Dwarfs running the results table final results don't get posted until a day or two later.  Depends on if Sleepy and Doppy can get things together or not.  Yet, I seem to recall every year there are claims from someone that the organizers say an improved system will be in place the following year due to the success of the event.  Though that's yet to have happened in last few years.

You obviously are not very familiar with the Disney experience.

Results will be posted sporadically and some will be complete, others not so complete.

Here is where they will be posted, but don't expect them to be very timely.  Mickey Mouse is a very busy guy and Goofy just isn't that reliable.

http://aauwrestling.net/Results/NationalResults/2011ScholisticsDualsResults.aspx

you are correct, but now i will be thanks to you......

I will post as I'm updated if I'm updated someone thinks we are calling to much just want to know if all my money is getting spent wisely

Don't worry Lee I am holding $100 dollars of your money for your son......... and I have no intention of giving it to him (he keeps asking for it). Payback for annoying all of you, all these years!!!! So you will be getting some money back!

Just kidding .............he is a good kid! But still not getting the 100 bucks! 

I will post as I'm updated if I'm updated someone thinks we are calling to much just want to know if all my money is getting spent wisely

what weight and division is quinn wrestling?.....tony is at 120 (125) in the all star division with the penn team.......i hear that is one tough division to wrestle in......

Why is there never a region team getting sent to Disney duals?  I'm sure CP Mville Portage could easily get a team together, and run with it, or get a combo of all the solid guys from that area, I'm sure they could make some noise!

106 Chatterton 113 Rassbach 120Lohman 126 Harris 132 Ettine 138 Mirranda 145 Fainter 152 Meyer

160 Helm 170 Elmore 182 from Western cant remember his name 195Osho 220 Larson Hwt Hansen all Avon cept 182 took 3 extras Boodt Rasmussen Clark

The Western kid is Corey Hinkle

Perry Blue line up

106 Ryan Hawkins

113 Jacob Cottey/ Noah Warren

120 Nugn Uk/  Brett Johnosn

126 Brandon James

132 Aiden Kenny

138 Cody Lecount

145 Michael Thomas

152 Garrett Wilson

160 Tristen Tonte

170 Nathan Warman

182 Mikel Moore

195 Kaz Koehring

220 Shane Corman

285 Blake Schjoll

Not sure about the Silver lineup sorry

Some times with the Seven Dwarfs running the results table final results don't get posted until a day or two later.  Depends on if Sleepy and Doppy can get things together or not.  Yet, I seem to recall every year there are claims from someone that the organizers say an improved system will be in place the following year due to the success of the event.  Though that's yet to have happened in last few years.

There are actually 8 Dwarfs...you forgot Fabio

We are in div 1 he is at 126 for this, I couldn't get off work this year so I can't go it is a blast. All star div is real tough good luck to him. Thanks Matt

Yeah I think the all star division is gonna be a ball buster for him but that's what he wants is the toughest kids he can get. It'll be a good gage for him if nothing else. He's really put the hours in training and wrestling though so I think he'll be very competitive. We're heading down tonight and really looking forward to it as it is our first time for this tournament. If I see Quinn getting outa hand I'll smack him for you.........lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.