College Committments and Short-Lists

MattM

From the main board it looks like we have three confirmed signings for this years upcoming senior class.

Miracle to join her father at the new Cambellsville Women's program.

LeCount to Central Michigan

McCloskey to Purdue

Has any of our other top names made a commitment  or narrowed down their college choices to a short-list of options?

Talked to Coach Mester and theres a good possibility Jacob Cottey will be joining his step-brother Cody LeCount at Central Michigan.

Congrats to Cottey...tough kid and fun to watch. I have no doubt he and Cody can be successful college wrestlers. Good Luck to both.

Wesley Bernard just made visits to Lehigh, University of Maryland, and Rutgers, he also has been to IU & Purdue, and with 1 more coach to meet with (North Dakota State) he has committed to making a commitment by July 4th. At this point Rutgers by far is where he is leaning, he absolutely loved the coaches, workout partners, and the campus, and he loved the fact that they will be part of the Big Ten by time he arrives.

Paul Lyon is a GREAT coach/person. Used to come in and beat up on me, day, and hinton in way back when. Dude was a freak back then and im sure he has only gotten better.

I was very impressed. watching him roll with Micic was a treat... the guy is a ball of energy..

Be interesting to see where micic lands

as of now he's got Illinois,Ohio St, Ok St, Harvard, Wis, Purdure, Mich, Northwestern, Iowa on the line. those are the ones I know of. It will be interesting.

as of now he's got Illinois,Ohio St, Ok St, Harvard, Wis, Purdure, Mich, Northwestern, Iowa on the line. those are the ones I know of. It will be interesting.

which in the end means every other college out there also has a chance and is in the running........lol........but if i have any say (which i don't) my vote is for MICHIGAN!........GO BLUE!

delgado and jeremy hunter would b great training partners

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.