Next years rankings

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only seen a couple of people talking about it but you can't overlook the Mooresville Regional.  DJ Smith (Franklin), Brock Hudkins (Danville), Tyler Fleener (Center Grove), Bailey Schober (Greenwood), Hunter Fox (Cascade), Elliot Molloy (Danville), Brian Rassbach (Avon), Zach Batts (Cascade), Jacob Stevenson (Franklin), Autry Pickens (Danville), Rudy Harris (South Putnam), Connor Tolley (Franklin), Randy Scott (Mooresville), Ben Schoolcraft (Martinsville), another big kid, Michael Patrole (Franklin), and my bestest of the bestest.....Norman Oglesby (Ben Davis).  This is one of the best regionals in the state and look forward to another great year of wrestling.

I think you forgot about Skyler Lykins from Franklin

Wonder what Bigmaks would be, because he was never wrong!!!

Ask and you shall receive:

106 Egli

113 Red

120 Micic

126 James

132 Cash

138 Lecount

145 Forte

152 Corsaro

160 Hughes

170 Sopko

182 Mccloskey

195 Thacker

220 Pardue

285 Robinson

By the way, ALL those are correct except for the one's I get wrong!

You arn't kidding...that regional keeps me up at night  :o

I'm a little bias but I think the Castle Reional will be tought this year as well, this should be another fun year. Too bad it's still 4 months away from highschool practice. Then again we all know, for the ones we've been talking about the season never really ends ;)

I dont see Vinny avoiding anyone, nor Hughes. Be fun to see how it pans out.

Hughs should have been at 152 last year but just didn't want to cut. He was walkin around at 165. he'll be a legit 160 this year. And I agree neither will avoid anyone....

I think you forgot about Skyler Lykins from Franklin

Sorry for leaving Skyler out.  Can't believe I forgot him.

Fabio, didn't mean to leave out any B-burg kids and I know that you guys will have some tough kids there.  The ones that comes to mind is Johnny Cimmerman, CJ Damler and Stone Neese. They should have some pretty good seasons as well. 

Hughs should have been at 152 last year but just didn't want to cut. He was walkin around at 165. he'll be a legit 160 this year. And I agree neither will avoid anyone....

Hughes scared me at the Al Smith last year. All pins, and I THINK all first period, don't quote me though.

If Corsaro goes 152, Hughes is my pick for 160.

Should be interesting to see how Macri and Forte work out in the end. If one of them goes 145, they take the weight class. But if they end up going 152 and 160, it would be interesting.

Hughes scared me at the Al Smith last year. All pins, and I THINK all first period, don't quote me though.

If Corsaro goes 152, Hughes is my pick for 160.

Should be interesting to see how Macri and Forte work out in the end. If one of them goes 145, they take the weight class. But if they end up going 152 and 160, it would be interesting.

Forte at 145#? I just don't see it. I think he's even a monster at 152#.

Sorry for leaving Skyler out.  Can't believe I forgot him.

Fabio, didn't mean to leave out any B-burg kids and I know that you guys will have some tough kids there.  The ones that comes to mind is Johnny Cimmerman, CJ Damler and Stone Neese. They should have some pretty good seasons as well.

Haha no need for apologies! One thing our guys know is that you have to prove your worth to be considered a threat a lot fo the guys have put the time in this offseason just waiting to see it pay off.

Noone knows who is winning what until the matches are wrestled. Secondly guessing how much a kid will weigh in 5 months is futile. Many will change weight classes. There will be people that you guys have left out or don't know about.  Some teams and individuals will "turn the corner", one of my favorite cliches.

>>>no wrest for the wicked so don't sleep. 

Noone knows who is winning what until the matches are wrestled. Secondly guessing how much a kid will weigh in 5 months is futile. Many will change weight classes. There will be people that you guys have left out or don't know about.  Some teams and individuals will "turn the corner", one of my favorite cliches.

>>>no wrest for the wicked so don't sleep.

But if we don't talk about the possible match ups, the forum would be dead and people wouldn't be able to get their wrestling fix until the start of wrestling. Its just filler talk until the season begins!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.