Next years rankings

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys really don't care of putting that HUGE target on your kids back. Pretty  sure the kid that won 160  last year was not even ranked in top 8 before the season. Its May, relax..

I'm pretty certain the kids that are being mentioned would all be targeted as guys to watch with or without being mentioned in these post. It's a wrestling forum and what a crazy concept talking about ranked wrestlers on here, so lighten up Francis, lol

106- push

113- Red

120- Hughes

126- Wilson

132- James

138 - Lecount

145-  forte

152- Thomas

160- Liter

170- hiestand

182-wiseman

195-Wagner

220- pardue

285-Bernard /trawick

Hard to take this seriously without Micic and Robinson. IMO you have to put those two where you think they'll be and fill in around them.

"I love wrestling all this talk about whos gonna win,  152 and 160 are the pound from pound toughest weight classes.  On a given knight anyone can beat anyone. I will love to see which dark knight win this year"

Or that could very easily mean the weakest weight class. Look at 160 last year.

Who's Stewart? And why would he deserve to start the season ranked #1 over other guys? I know he is prolly very good 8th grader coming in, but why deserving of a #1 ranking to start the season?

s

Oh you'll know who he is when the season gets going, and agree he maybe should start off at #3 in the ranking but wouldn't be surprised if he wins it!

Stewart is a great wrestlers and will do big things. I hope he stays injury free his freshmn year, has had knee surgury (within last year) and has had some shoulder and elbow isues.

I agree. Very solid and should be a top 5.

so this stewart kid is going to be in the 152 range as a freshman and he's getting picked as a top 5 possibly number 1?.......he must be the real deal huh?.....

There are a few pretty darn good ones returning from 145-152. But I think he could fit around that #5-#7 or so spot early.

Mooresville and Bloomington region should have a tough 195lb class Brownfield from Franklin(12th) (ranked 15th) Randy scott(11th) (ranked 7th for a while and semi-state qualifier) and Clayton Scroggs from martinsville (incoming frosh) (middle school state champ, and iswa champ

Here is my shot in the dark guess! (top 3)

106: Hildebradnt, Konrath and Cummings

113: Red, Smith and McCormick

120: Davis, Cottey and Lee

126: Micic, Wilson and LaHue

132: Cash, Hughes and James

138: LeCount, Lykins and Harvey

145: Forte, Carroll and ?

Who's Stewart? And why would he deserve to start the season ranked #1 over other guys? I know he is prolly very good 8th grader coming in, but why deserving of a #1 ranking to start the season?

Now DONT everyone get in an uproar, but remember he is NOT a typical 8th grader coming in. He is a VERY good wrestler, but he will be a first year junior in ISWA. Remember some of these same age kids are sophs. He prolly will place very high this year, he is a beast, physically strong and very skilled.

Here is my shot in the dark guess! (top 3)

106: Hildebradnt, Konrath and Cummings

113: Red, Smith and McCormick

Dont forget about Brock Hudkins - beat Smith twice last year (Reg and Semi State finals) and beat McCormick @ ISWA state

106- push

113- Red

120- Hughes

126- Wilson

132- James

138 - Lecount

145-  forte

152- Thomas

160- Liter

170- hiestand

182-wiseman

195-Wagner

220- pardue

285-Bernard /trawick

Who are Thomas, wiseman, and liter...? This is the first  time I've heard those names.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.