IOC POLL: VOTE

lpd096

because the IOC is like we should make a Poll on a .biz website make our decision for us....if you do it now do you get a free Ipad? Will it tell me if I have spyware on my computer? Common sense people

Little more research actually shows that this is a website you can trust being ran by upright citizens....http://www.sportsjournalists.co.uk/olympics/editor-of-olympic-website-is-declared-bankrupt/ but hey wrestlings winning now so yay

One of the biggest issues (which the site has since acknowledged) is that their poll was vulnerable to some hacking which manipulated the votes.  While they were able to catch some of these people, remove their votes, and ban their access (maybe), I'm sure not everyone got caught.  This has probably been a big reason either Squash or Karate ended up catching up so quickly.  It is also why the poll has been extended out until the end of the month when it originally was to end recently.

because the IOC is like we should make a Poll on a .biz website make our decision for us....if you do it now do you get a free Ipad? Will it tell me if I have spyware on my computer? Common sense people

Little more research actually shows that this is a website you can trust being ran by upright citizens....http://www.sportsjournalists.co.uk/olympics/editor-of-olympic-website-is-declared-bankrupt/ but hey wrestlings winning now so yay

Nevertheless, Vote! I don't care if it's a back alley operation with commodore 64's, if it can help save wrestling, I'll vote!

My parents bough me a Comodore 64 with great intentions, however, it turned into a very expensive video game system.  After watching "Weird Science" I had great ideas for my computer, but I just couldn't figure out how to get Kelly LeBrock to come out of my monitor.  I would have settled for Tiffany Amber-Theissen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.