Team Indiana Zeal @ Lock Haven Spring Brawl 4/27

GRrumble

Good Luck to Team Indiana Zeal this weekend!!

Wrestling Addix Apparel Company has sponsored Live Video Stream of the Lock Haven Spring Brawl Semi's & Finals Dual matches on Saturday 4/27.

Approximate times for Semi Finals is 4:00 PM and Finals around 5:30 PM

Live Stream Link here -

http://www.pawrvideo.com/page/2013-Lock-Haven-Duals

Thank you, we are looking forward to the duals this weekend.  We are missing a few starters but the wrestlers filling those spots this weekend will do a great job for the team.  This team will be representing Indiana all summer long.  They will be traveling to PA this weekend and then to Virgina Beach next month, then Michigan in June and July.  I can't wait to see this team in action

102 - Drew Hildebrandt

108 - Blake Glogouski

117 - Brock Hudkins

125 - Niko Barrentes ( filling in for Bailey LaHue )

130 - Tommy Cash

138  - Tyler Fleener

145 - Jose Champagne

155 - Garrett Wilson ( filling in for Vinnie Corsaro )

165 - Blake Rypel

175 - Austin McCloskey

185 - Kody Coudley ( filling in for Jeff Dixon )

195 - Randy Scott  ( will be at 185 and Dixon at 195 )

220 - Jacob Aven

HWT - OPEN

If anyone is interested in filling this spot for this weekend or for the rest of the series contact me @ 317-281-3678 Brandi Cash

Pools Schedule & Mat Assignments for Lock Haven Spring Brawl Saturday 4/27.

POOL A

A1. Team Indiana (IN)

A2. Mason Dixon Mat Hawgs

A3. Baby Cubs (PA)

A4. Ragin Raisins (PA)

9:30 Round 1 – Mat 1: Mat Hawgs – Indiana ~ Mat 2: Baby Cubs – Ragin’ Raisin’s

11:15 Round 2 – Mat 1: Indiana – Baby Cubs ~ Mat 2: Mat Hawgs – Ragin Raisin’s

12:45 Round 3 – Mat 1: Ragin Raisins – Indiana ~ Mat 2: Baby Cubs – Mat Hawgs

Pool B

D1. Mifflin County (PA)

D2. Flat River WC (MI)

D3. Mat-Town WC (PA)

9:30 Round 1 – Mat 3: Flat River – Mifflin County

11:15 Round 2 – Mat 3: Mat-Town – Mifflin County

12:45 Round 3 – Mat 3: Mat-Town – Flat River WC

Pool C

B1. SIR WC (NJ)

B2. Team Ohio Gladiators (OH)

B3. Team Aggression (NY)

C4. Central Pa Stars (PA)

9:30 Round 1 – Mat 4: SIR WC – Ohio Gladiators ~ Mat 5: Aggression – Central PA

11:15 Round 2 – Mat 5: Aggression – SIR WC ~ Mat 6: Ohio Gladiators – Central Pa

12:45 Round 3 – Mat 4: Central PA – SIR WC~ Mat 6: Aggression – Ohio Gladiators

Pool D

C1. Michigan Chub Chub (MI)

C2. Team Reaper WC (PA/OH)

C3. Team Panhandle (WV/MD)

9:30 Round 1 – Mat 6: Mi Chub Chub – Team Reaper

11:15 Round 2 – Mat 4: Mi Chub Chub – Team Panhandle

12:45 Round 3 – Mat 5: Team Reaper – Team Panhandle

*Top 2 Teams each Pool advance to Championship Bracket. Semi Finals Approx. 2:30 PM Finals 4:00 PM *3rd & 4th Place Pool Teams enter Consolation Matches.

Live Stream link for Semi's & Finals will be posted to Lock Haven Spring Brawl Fan Page

Team Indiana Zeal in PA this past weekend looked good and fought their butts off. I was very proud of they way they wrestled and represented theirselves and the state of Indiana. They finished 4-2 on the day. One loss was a tie that went down to most pins and because we had a FF we came up short.  The 2nd loss was by 1 point. I HATE FF. Drew Hildebrandt, Tommy Cash and Austin McCloskey all went 6-0 for the weekend and Blake Glogouski, Brock Hudkins and Randy Scott finished with only 1 loss. Everyone wrestled well, next stop Virginina Beach!

Team Indiana Zeal in PA this past weekend looked good and fought their butts off. I was very proud of they way they wrestled and represented theirselves and the state of Indiana. They finished 4-2 on the day. One loss was a tie that went down to most pins and because we had a FF we came up short.  The 2nd loss was by 1 point. I HATE FF. Drew Hildebrandt, Tommy Cash and Austin McCloskey all went 6-0 for the weekend and Blake Glogouski, Brock Hudkins and Randy Scott finished with only 1 loss. Everyone wrestled well, next stop Virginina Beach!

Awesome time, with some very good comp!! Never a dull moment when you have this crew together!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.