Flo Nationals

A-Team

According to Track Wrestling, Corsaro wins 13-3 second round, Hiestand loses by tech fall, Hughes lost I think, and Bernard had a bye first round has yet to wrestle second. I'm not sure how the small guys have been doin.

Bernard won his first match (2nd round).

Hiestand and Hughes both won in Consolation bracket still hanging in there at 152!

D.  Hughes lost 4-2 at 126 Championship round 3.

Nathan Boston wins 3-1 and moves on to the finals.

Boston looks sharp. Looked like he could have been in on single to the right side at will.

Good to see former Hoosier in the finals.

Wheres MICIC?? Will he wrestle Fargo? Hopefully these 2 meet up sometime this off season

Good to see former Hoosier in the finals.

Wheres MICIC?? Will he wrestle Fargo? Hopefully these 2 meet up sometime this off season

Micic will be wrestling April 17-20 at the US Open in Las Vegas. Talk about aiming high...

Micic will be wrestling April 17-20 at the US Open in Las Vegas. Talk about aiming high...

I'm guessing that's would be the ASICS (formally called FILA) Junior National event which being held in conjunction with the Senior US Open  then?  I could be wrong but I don't believe he's eligible for the actual US Open until next year.  He would still be on the young side for the ASICS Junior National events since its mostly college age guys (international age divisions are different than our USA Junior division) but I'm sure he still could be competitive in it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.