Indiana Tech Camp Question

1oldwrestler

Indiana tech will be starting there own camp that will run from april till i think october. It will be on mondays and wednesday from 6-8 at the new parkview field house. They will also be partnering with awp. There is a flier on there facebook page with all the info and the cost that you can check. Hope this helps.

Indiana tech will be starting there own camp that will run from april till i think october. It will be on mondays and wednesday from 6-8 at the new parkview field house. They will also be partnering with awp. There is a flier on there facebook page with all the info and the cost that you can check. Hope this helps.

Tech will also be doing open mat every Thursday at their facility giving the kid's three days a week to train along with AWP sports specific weight and conditioning training on Mondays, Wednesday's and Friday's. The cost is $300.00 for just the wrestling part then $250.00 for the AWP if you wish to include it. Not a bad price. For $550.00 you get to train three day's a week on the mat and three day's a week with AWP on the weight and conditioning specific side from April 8th until October. Tell me another place where you can get all of this at that price ? Heck I paid that much on a four day camp  ???

Contact

Gralan Early: 256-694-5765

Thomas Pompei: 317-730-4056

E-mail: GREarly@Indianatech.edu

E-mail: TAPompei@Indianatech.edu

SportONE Parkview Fieldhouse

3946 Ice Way

Fort Wayne, IN 46805

CLUB DETAILS AND OPPORTUNITIES

April 8th—September 8th

Middle School/High school (Grades 7-12): Monday and Wednesday 6:00—8:00 pm

Elite Group: Sunday 6:30—8:00

Elementary (Grades 1-6): Sundays 6:00—7:15 (June 2nd—July 28th)

Elementary Camp (Grades 1-6): May 25th-26th , August 10th-11th (More info to come)

*AWP membership will be offered at a discounted rate for ALL Warrior Elite Members

*All Warrior Elite Members will receive T-shirts and Shorts. Other gear available for purchase

:

Warrior Elite Wrestling is here to serve the community to build strong minds, bodies, and character. Warrior Elite Wrestling provides high-level training, cutting edge technique, an d a foundation of fundamentals that can be used at any level of wrestling.