2013 Head Coaching Openings and Changes

Y2CJ41

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mooresville Head Coaching Position is Open - I just became the AD at Mooresville, so I am switching roles.  For those of you that attend our tournaments, there is no need to worry.  You will not see any change on how that is ran.

If anyone is interested, they need to contact me at zach.errett@mooresvilleschools.org or z_errett@hotmail.com

We will have a Temp Math position and a Chemistry position available.

We are also looking for an Asst. Football Coach and a Defensive Coordinator.

Please contact me if you have any questions. 

Hey how old was coach Meyers when he won 100 and 150?  I didn't know about that record that is awesome...

SA had their 100th win (With Coach Myers at the Helm) in the 2010 year and Coach Myers was still 27 at that time.

SA had their 150th win (With Coach Myers at the Helm) in the 2012 year and Coach Myers was still 29 at that time.

Very impressive for a 1A School.

• 2 weeks later...

i heard that it was on the news this morning that mishawaka confirmed their new head coach.......charlie was his first name as i was told......sounds like he was a former caveman wrestler and assistant coach......

i heard that it was on the news this morning that mishawaka confirmed their new head coach.......charlie was his first name as i was told......sounds like he was a former caveman wrestler and assistant coach......

Charlie Cornett

Shelbyville High School is looking for a head coach. They are looking to fill the coaching position with a teaching position. Right now there is a Social Studies and English opening. There is some talent on the team and we had 80 kids in our elementary program last year. This is a great opportunity for someone to be a head coach and run their own program. The AD and administration are very supportive. If you are interested please apply online. Email me as well at wahall@shelbycs.k12.in.us

Wes Hall

Northwestern High School is looking for a Varsity Head Coach.  Unfortunately, no teaching openings are available at this time.  Should have a state contender at 160/170 plus a really nice group of incoming freshmen.  Contact AD Dan Armstrong, dan.armstrong@nwsc.k12.in.us.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.