Indiana Collegiate All-American List Updated

Y2CJ41

http://www.indianamat.com/indiana-collegiate-all-amerians/

I updated the list with NAIA and DII All-Americans from this year. I am also needing help in obtaining other NAIA All-Americans from Indiana. I know there have been some over the years and would like to add that portion to the list.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Two more 2x All-Americans from yesteryear!  NAIA 5th place 1976 @126; NAIA Runner up 1977@126 Doug Stoll from Elkhart High School (State Champion 95# 1968).  Anderson College

NAIA 5th place 1972 @118#; NAIA Runner up 1973 @118# Henry Wilk from Mishawaka High School (State Runnerup 1968, State Champion 1969 @95#). Anderson College

Both wrestled at Anderson College for one season 1974.  Stoll defeated Wilk in the 1968 state championship match.  Another major bit of trivia =Stoll defeated Tomiyama of Japan on an NAIA cultural exchange to Japan in the summer of '77. Tomiyama was later  an Olympic Champion in 1980 @ 125.5.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.