How Many State Qualifiers Does Your School Return & Qualify Next Year ?

M109R

Jimtown returns none next year, but could potentially qualify 3 or 4 next year.

M109R, if you count Chase who qualified last year, that's 6 returning. Throw in Wiseman and a couple others and Penn will be contending for the championship.

I forgot Chase qualified the prior year . I think he makes it back next year .  I also included Wiseman , Varner and possibly Chaffee and Stohler .  Best case would be 10 and the worst would be 7 .

Perry Meridian has 4 qualifiers returning: Brett Johnson qualifier at 106, Jacob Cottey was 5th at 113, Brandon James was 5th at 126 and Cody Lecount was state champion at 132. We also have semi state qualifiers that will return: Aiden Kenny at 120, Michael Thomas at 145, Nathan Warman at 170 and Kaz Koehring at 195. That would make 8 with a solid chance to get to BLF.

Fair Guess: Just a few teams that come to mind

Crown Point: Fuqua, D. Shurg and maybe littlest Shurg

Penn: Hildebrandt, Davis, Rinehart, Mammolenti and Woods (2 more wildcards, Harper will have at least 7)

Warren Central: McKinney, Wilson, Pruitt, Moss, Perdue and Hernandez

Perry Meridian: Johnson, Cottey, Kenney, James, LeCount, Thomas, Warman, Tonte and 195 (name escapes me right now)

New Palestine: Red, Cash and Wagner 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.