2012 Champs vs 2013 Champs

Bash513

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing that those two finished 5th last year and didn't improve, yet captured state titles this year.  I am pretty sure both just rested on their laurels and didn't try to improve over the last offseason.

I have noticed that it is pretty common today for kids not to improve from one season to the next.  I mean, with the lack of the summer wrestling opportunities and camps readily available to kids how does one improve from year to year?  I think most wrestlers just hope the other guy gets worse than they do.  No wrestlers work hard in the off season to get ready for next year.  Wrestling isn't about hard work and determination.  All of those elite level guys just sit around and eat Doritos while hoping the other guys are doing the same.  (read heavy sarcasm here, for those not bright enough to get it)

I have noticed that it is pretty common today for kids not to improve from one season to the next.  I mean, with the lack of the summer wrestling opportunities and camps readily available to kids how does one improve from year to year?  I think most wrestlers just hope the other guy gets worse than they do.  No wrestlers work hard in the off season to get ready for next year.  Wrestling isn't about hard work and determination.  All of those elite level guys just sit around and eat Doritos while hoping the other guys are doing the same.  (read heavy sarcasm here, for those not bright enough to get it)

I like the Taco Doritos. 

I know I'm biased but Lynde majored Hurford last year at semi state and I'm sure the match results would be similar this year. Brooks vs Micic in my opinion would be an awesome match giving the edge to Brooks. Mappes would beat Stevenson IMO, but another fun match.

Both hurford and stevenson have improved from last year. Hurford has improved a ton. I'd have to disagree, hurford vs lynde would be great.

more of a cheesy poofs guy myself

Amazing that those two finished 5th last year and didn't improve, yet captured state titles this year.  I am pretty sure both just rested on their laurels and didn't try to improve over the last offseason.

Not understanding why I was quoted for agreeing with you lol.

I know I'll get boos, and I know tsirtsis is a great one but I just don't see mollify giving up 20-21.  He's a 2-timer too.  Not saying he'd win but I think  a 5-0, 10-3, 15-7 more what I would imagine

Tsirtsis almost teched the #2 ranked wrestler in the nation last year, putting up 20+ points I believe,  so I wouldnt doubt he could do it on molloy

106 Stevan Micic

113 Stevan Micic

120 Paul Petrov

126 Kyle Ayersman

132 Cody Lecount

138 Devon Jackson

145 Jason Tsirtsis

152 Josh Farrell

160 Brian Harvey

170 Bobby Steveson

182 Matt Hurford

195 Mitch Sliga

220 Gelen Robinson

285 Donte Winfield

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.