How tough is New Castle Semi state really??????

ontherise219

There is a NEW REIGON....lol

The region was still tough this year with 3 champs, all underclass men. This is the first year in a long time where one semi state was that much better than the others. I know merrillville has been on top for a while, but not with that type of dominance. I anticipate a regression back to the mean next year. I imagine fw and Evansville with have more than a combined two as well.

Attention all New Castle Semi-State Wrestling Fans-

Do you know how the "region" is only interesting/worthwhile/relevant/discussion-worthy to people from the "region"? 

Don't let this happen to you.

and the steel industry and oil company but i guess things are irrelevant in our society. 

I believe that the Merrillville Semi-State had 8 Champions last year and "Da Region" alone had five. So don't count out the M-Ville Semi-State just because of one "down" year. lol. Nevertheless it was fun watching the State Tournament from a spectator's view! Congrats to everyone last weekend.

I don't consider anything south of 30 to be part of the Da Region....Dat be Da Hill Billy's.

Now there is a difference betwen hillbilly's and Rednecks. I perfer to be called a Redneck since there are NO hills in or around  Indy.  ;D

I don't think we consider all people from Indiana Hill Billy's....We will give Da Region Mill Rat's the respect they deserve.  I would say South of 30 to Lowell would be considered the Billy's.  I consider Da Region...Whiting, Hammond, Highland, Munster, Griffith, Gary, Hobart, and Merrillville.....

I don't think we consider all people from Indiana Hill Billy's....We will give Da Region Mill Rat's the respect they deserve.  I would say South of 30 to Lowell would be considered the Billy's.  I consider Da Region...Whiting, Hammond, Highland, Munster, Griffith, Gary, Hobart, and Merrillville.....

Haha Besides Merrillville, I'm pretty sure the boys from Lowell worked every team you just named.  Might wanna expand your view of the Region.  Everything south of 30 haha classic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.