Dear Indiana

Nathan.boston

Today I got on indiana mat to see how some former team-mates were doing and saw some hard core Nathan Boston bashing. To be honest it seemed pretty disrespectful to say i was running from Stephan micic, but its all good because i got on here to clear some things up. First off if any of you know me i run from no one. Secondly i moved to Kentucky because my grandma is in bad health and my brother is attending college at Campbellsville. Lastly i will be at scholastic duals this  year at 113 if Stephan wants to wrestle or we can set up a indiana/Kentucky all-star dual. Btw Congrats to my boy deondre Wilson on getting that state title!! INDIANA PRIDE SWAGGG

When is state down there? Is it streamed online?

Good response to the critics.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place will never be with those cold and timid souls who could know neither victory nor defeat"....

~Roosevelt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.