New Team Scoring is a joke

Oddsmaker

In theory it worked out this year, PM won both.  I'm a Caveman, and we finished 3rd??  I love my team, but are we the third best??  We weren't even the best team in our conference, or the best team in our City.  But with the new scoring, we are the third best in the State?  Wake up IHSAA.

In theory it worked out this year, PM won both.  I'm a Caveman, and we finished 3rd??  I love my team, but are we the third best??  We weren't even the best team in our conference, or the best team in our City.  But with the new scoring, we are the third best in the State?  Wake up IHSAA.

Because you have 4 very good wrestlers and that's all it takes to do very well in this new scoring system . We all know that a complete team is 14 wrestlers , shame on the Ihsaa .

It took every ounce of energy for me not to call out Bobby Cox and Robert Faulkner last night during the Team presentation last night.  They were both smiling and grinning and so happy with the way they are destroying this sport.

It was really disappointing and my team won.  Some yahoo handed all the medals to one wrestler, although he did shake all their hands.  Before the wonderful fans of PMHS could get photos we had green coats telling us it was time to go.

We have 60+ students that make up our wrestling team and only 8 of them got to celebrate, what they all helped earn. 

I don't know how Mr. Faulkner can sleep at night, after his contribution to destroying the team state competition.

I agree the best way to show which team is the best is to have the teams wrestle as a team, but even when we had that the team that scored the most points at the individual tournament was given a trophy. I think we need to beaware of what each title actually is. I think both are good accomplishments.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.