One vote for Vinny Corsaro to win state !

twistedhalf

Great match, both guys wrestled hard, but after watching the video again, that was no takedown.

Sorry for Bradley...

I'm not. Cosaro was the one pushing the action late in the match. Cosaro escapes, Bradley stands up, puts elbows on knees and stands there. Bradley escapes, once again stand up and does nothing till Cosaro pushes action. Good take down, good call

i am not biased either way and although i think bradley is the better wrestler, corsaro won it and didnt leave it in the refs hands. congrats to him for making it to the finals but once again, farrell will own that match

I think the thread starter was making a prediction for the finals...

Actually it was in the refs hands. That was a very bad TD call against Bradley. That match should have went to UTB to let the wrestlers decide, not the ref on a bad TD call with Corsaro not having enough control for a TD. Great match otherwise

I'm not. Cosaro was the one pushing the action late in the match. Cosaro escapes, Bradley stands up, puts elbows on knees and stands there. Bradley escapes, once again stand up and does nothing till Cosaro pushes action. Good take down, good call

I have no dog in this hunt and respect both wrestlers, and appreciated the great match and effort. 

Saying that Cosaro pushes the action is not quite accurate, if you look at the entire match. The number

of shots in the match was close, with Bradley the slight edge - in the first OT, Bradley pushed the action with an immediate shot followed by a great scramble by Cosaro.  Cosaro did push the action in the last takedown - kudos to him, but IMO, that last scramble happened so fast, but full control did not seem established.

To say that Bradley just stands there is also not quite accurate as well - yes he did not move forward, but what he did to was stand in the center of the mat not trying to chase Cosaro around, trying to keep the action in the center of the mat. He did not back up one time in the match. Cosaro just happened to look more active the way he bounced around, but don't confuse movement with action.

It was a match you did not want to see either wrestler lose, they both deserved it. Just wish the refs let the whole action in the last sequence play out. 

i am not biased either way and although i think bradley is the better wrestler, corsaro won it and didnt leave it in the refs hands. congrats to him for making it to the finals but once again, farrell will own that match

Farrell will not own that match. They wrestled last weekend at new castle an it was a very close 3-2 decision. This match could go either way.

Farrell will not own that match. They wrestled last weekend at new castle an it was a very close 3-2 decision. This match could go either way.

Let me repeat myself...own, own him like last week, own him like at spartan, and will own him again.

Totally unbiased opinion ... I'm at home watching the feed and would like to have seen it live but in my opinion there was absolutely no way control was established. As a fan I'd always like to see the wrestlers decide the outcome of the match. Clearly not the case in that match. Poor officiating .

I don't know what your definition of own is, if you want to see someone get owned watch Mitch Sliga wrestle.

Ah I now see the problem. You definitions are wrong. What sliga does is destroys opponents. Therefore watch farrell and you will see when he owns corsaro

Owned him like Mcclurg did Mcclosky

now you are just trying to start a fight...dont make me het this thread deleted too lol. I already got challenged by someone to see if I can get another one deleted by the end of finals lol

now you are just trying to start a fight...dont make me het this thread deleted too lol. I already got challenged by someone to see if I can get another one deleted by the end of finals lol

Im sure it wouldnt be a problem lol Great season!!  I think Im out! Have a great offseason Wrestlers, coaches and parents!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.