Parents or Wrestlers??

daddio

I know that I get way more nervous then Austin does, just curious how many parents besides my self get overly anxious and nervous more so then there wrestler? Its going to be a long day!! Good luck everyone tonight, and I pray for no injuries and great wrestling!!

I think being a parent of a wrestler = Anxiety, Stress, sweaty palms lol..I made it through SemiState now to get through tonight and ( crossing fingers ) hopefully i can enjoy more of

the same anxiety, stress, sweaty palms for tomorrow........

I think being a parent of a wrestler = Anxiety, Stress, sweaty palms lol..I made it through SemiState now to get through tonight and ( crossing fingers ) hopefully i can enjoy more of

the same anxiety, stress, sweaty palms for tomorrow........

There is no other sport that gets to me like wrestling does!!!

I know that I get way more nervous then Austin does, just curious how many parents besides my self get overly anxious and nervous more so then there wrestler? Its going to be a long day!! Good luck everyone tonight, and I pray for no injuries and great wrestling!!

Sat down with Wes last night and told him these next couple days are about his memories of a lifetime, and to remember all the practices, camps, all day tournies,and cross country trips to compete that he has put into this sport! The thing I tried to stress most was I love him as a person and not as a wrestler, and to have fun these next couple days....I also told him I thought he was the best wrestler in his weight class, and if he applies everything he has learned from the many rooms and coaches we've had the pleasure to be part of then the rest will take care of itself! Good luck to all wrestlers this weekend!

I had the best hug with my son and then gave him to his coach this morning. I will be proud of him no matter the outcome!

Told Austin the same, to do his best, leave it out there, and if he comes up short of his goal he is still going to have family and friends that still love him and he will still get to wake up the next day!! Gonna be a fun weekend!

Very well said Bob!!!  Wes is a great son and turning into quite the man!!!  He really surprised me the other day how much he has grown up in his mannerism and he is a pleasure to be around!!!  Good luck to all and congratulations on a long and grinding path to make it this far! 

Sat down with Wes last night and told him these next couple days are about his memories of a lifetime, and to remember all the practices, camps, all day tournies,and cross country trips to compete that he has put into this sport! The thing I tried to stress most was I love him as a person and not as a wrestler, and to have fun these next couple days....I also told him I thought he was the best wrestler in his weight class, and if he applies everything he has learned from the many rooms and coaches we've had the pleasure to be part of then the rest will take care of itself! Good luck to all wrestlers this weekend!

Awsome wish you guys well. Good luck Wes!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.