Friday night upset alert??????

ontherise219

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YA, Goodluck on that one! Doubt it, i say molly by tech or fall but i guess anything is possible!

I would really doubt Molloy beating him by anything more than a major, and I think that is pushing it. Katsafaros can compete with just about anyone. Any given day. That's why they wrestle the matches, or else there would be no point of a state tournament, and they'd just mail out the awards.

Friday night is so much fun.  Every year, a big name or two goes down that makes no logical sense.  What's so great about the state finals is that there are no more slouches and everyone has a move or two that they can hit on almost anyone in the right situation.  Get the right stylistic matchup, and the #1-ranked, undefeated kid goes down to the semi-state #4 seed with 8 losses. 

I'll say Schmucker at 285 has a shot for #4 over #1 vs. the freshman Shreck.  His common opponent scores suggest it will be a close match.  The freshman hasn't flinched in a while, but these senior vs. freshman matches when the freshman is favored and the senior is on his last hurrah have a way of taking a funny turn sometimes.

I would really doubt Molloy beating him by anything more than a major, and I think that is pushing it. Katsafaros can compete with just about anyone. Any given day. That's why they wrestle the matches, or else there would be no point of a state tournament, and they'd just mail out the awards.

people wrestle matches all the time to win that doesnt mean there in the same league as the other opponent?

I would say the best chance of a 4 over a 1, would be at 182. Zorninger over Hurford.

I still think Allen has a better shot at beating a one. Hurford looks to be unstoppable this year. Also at 182 Jankowski is a monster. Saturday he arm chopped a kid and broke his arm. Tough kid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.