Evansville Semi-State missing item

pantherfamily91

Hello Coaches, wrestlers & parents!  My son's Dr. Dre Beats headphones came up missing after he finished his last match when he went to take a shower.  They are white with the initials AW on them.  I am sure I do not have to explain to most of you how hard my husband and I had to work to buy them for him for Christmas.  If anyone found them could you please email.  I would greatly appreciate your help.

On another note......I just want to say I am so happy and proud of all the wrestlers.  What an exciting and awesome day of wrestling. My son's are involved in 3 different sports and I can say without a doubt wrestling is the most brutal, physical, draining, exciting and give your parents a heart attack every single time sport.  I believe this great sport teaches our children invaluable lessons.  My observations from Evansville Saturday...........DJ Smith and Hudkins final, wow.  Kuhn, what can I say about my friend.  I am so happy for you and can not wait to see you wrestle this weekend, Lahue and Davis, great match.  Enjoyed watching you both wrestle over the years.  Welch and Fleener, another great match.  Moss, what can I say kid other than awesome.  Wedding I wish you the best of luck this year and will be cheering for you.  Hupp and Kemper another great final.  So happy to see Kemper make it to the top of the podium.  Only a spohomore, I think.  Molloy, I watched you last year and thought holy cow this kid is good.  Boy you did not disappoint.  I would not want to be in that weight class.  Well, I would love to be in that weight class actually.  Good to see another local kid in the finals at 152.  My personal favorite weight class this year, 160.  Congrats to my son for making it to State.  So happy and proud of you.  Another great finals at 170.  Enjoyed watching Rickenbaugh the last few weeks.  Thacker, another fantastic display of wrestling by this kid.  I was excited for the 195 finals, but wow Fiddler was not to be stopped.  Did not know much about the 220 weight class, but yet again another great final.  Now for my second favorite weight class.  What a talented group of big guys this year.  Oglesby, I had so much fun watching you wrestle.  Yeah, I said it, a heavyweight was enjoyable to watch. 

Much appreciation and my sincere congratulations to all of the wreslters, coaches, and families.

Jennifer Wimpelberg

P.S.  I think this messageboard is awesome.  Thank you is not enough to those that maintain and spend countless hours working hard to provide us with this wonferful tool.  See you all this weekend!

I truly hope that this works out for u and ur son. My son has had something come up missing/stolen 2 out of the 4 years that we have wrestled. ( a $135.00 winter coat he had to ride the bus home with no coat on one of the coldest days that winter & hed only worn it twice and headgear and a t-shirt another year. Luckily we were done wrestling for the day) have never gotten any of it back and when I contacted the school to see if anyone had turned the item in to lost and found I couldn't even get a return phone call from the school in question. I think that this terrible, and I as a parent would notice if my child had something that didn't belong to him, and it would be returned. Lesson learned it may be inconvient but now all my sons items stay in the stands with me so I can keep track of them and he can focus on wrestling and not have to worry about his prized possesions coming up missing. This has worked so far, haven't had anything stolen or come up missing in 2 years. Again sorry to hear of this happening. I truly feel for u and ur son.

As a coach, I tell my boys to put everything in their bag. They have a bag for a reason!!!!!! Does it always work that way, NO cause I always take home several items after every meet and try to find who the owner is. I wish you the best of luck in finding your lost item, and more importantly, Best of luck to your son at STATE.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.