160 and 182 - Overall-Weak?

wildcatcountry97

Really!  You guys have no idea.  To call out any class as week is just beyond me.  All of these

guys bust their ass all year long and you want to call them week. Maybe it is time for you guys to

strap on the head gear and go out here against any on one of these guys.  I have a fealing they

would like to show you how week they are! 

Really!  You guys have no idea.  To call out any class as week is just beyond me.  All of these

guys bust their ass all year long and you want to call them week. Maybe it is time for you guys to

strap on the head gear and go out here against any on one of these guys.  I have a fealing they

would like to show you how week they are!

:)

I think it shows how tough it was.  A lot of those guys are beating up on each other troughout the year.  Plus, you have guys like Tatom not making it due to injury and very tough semi state (not saying he would of made it for sure if he wasnt hurt, just a tough kid that could of).  Look at the round to go at New Castle.  Four good kids didn't go this year.  Tatum had 3 losses, Conner James had 4...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.