State Picks

BB145

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont count out joseph ross at 195. Hes a strong kid and a good wrestler. Semi state Champion. i think he will take second. and give mitch silga a run for his money

first of all, you cannot make a post such as this as your first and only post...you got no street cred... second, nobody gives sliga a run for his money, even if they are "on a mission" or a "big 195 pounder". I love those sayings lol. anyway you got to ease into this thing, post some other junk first then build up your street cred and then pop off with something like that...no, dont even then as long as sliga is the one cause it just dont make sense. gosh, newbies...and i only have a few hundred posts.

106. Red over sinkovics

113. Micic over cottey

120. Phillips over Wilson

126. Crume over welch

132. LeCount over moss

138. Forte over Blanton

145. Malloy over walker

152. Farrell over Bradley

160. McClurg over Hughes

170. Stevenson over lafever

182. Busse over hurford

195. Sliga over Ross

220. Robinson over tolley

285. Bernard over streck

I am really struggling on this pick em thing...if it comes down to two guys on a "mission" which one do I pick?

thats easy, you go by criterion. first criterian obviously is whoever is on a mission, both meet that criteria so next is who is the bigger one in the weight class, as in sliga's case, who is the bigger 195 pounder. if both are the same, the next criteria is who worked harder this week since the harder you work the week of state as apposed to the whole season seems to be more important...people always tend to brag about how how someone worked the week prior to the big day. There are a few more criteria but the last one is a coin toss. then the important thing is once you determine who will come out on top, go to the grave with it...argue it tooth and nail why you are correct and anyone elses opinions, even if its the loser of the coin flip, is rediculous to even consider.

Or whoever is in "Beast Mode"

gotta be careful of that one. some wrestlers think they are in beast mode but they really arent. its hard to tell. I can look like im in beastmode against a 6th grader but then to mccloskey I wouldnt be in beast mode so be careful. the same things goes for criteria #6 which state "this wrestler is tough as nails". to argue this point, you actually have to have nails shot into your thigh and not flinch showing you are tough as nails.

i know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but did i really see that sliga isnt predicted to win at 195?! He placed 5th at WORLDS

You never know if someone from out of this world is actually in his bracket too. I mean, how can you really tell these days with aliens looking just like humans...didnt you watch MIB?

why you keep calling me bigmark, its bigmak...like the samig (i know how to spell sandwich, i just like samig better)

My fault.  For some reason my mind always put a R in there.  I guess I am a little dyslexic. 

So you are Bigmak like

By the way a few Carroll kids did this quite a few years ago.

My fault.  For some reason my mind always put a R in there.  I guess I am a little dyslexic. 

So you are Bigmak like

By the way a few Carroll kids did this quite a few years ago.

Thats it! And don't forget the fries...crispy.

I agree about Hudkins I've seen him as top 5 all year IMO. But, I've been almost in shock with Sinko from the Christmas holiday on, he's been that good and without question gotten better each week. I'm really glad Sinko and Red are on opposite sides, that should be and IMO will be the final at 106. You just can't count out Red, but IMO Sinko wins it. The 4xer and undefeated talk is kinda silly at this point. Remember Cody Phillips?? Was dominate and undefeated as a Fresh and Soph. Flo runner up.. then didn't get another one.

Red=Phillips  N.P.=U.C.  C.R.Sr= ?  thats the difference,  not much comparision if you knew what your referencing to.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.