New Fashion Trends in Wrestling

Y2CJ41

What kind of fashion trends will coaches have this year at state? Who will be the trendsetters and bust out a new and unique getup for state this year?

Is the backpack fad already out of fashion?  Still remember Brooks breaking that out at the Merrillville Semi-State finals introduction his sophomore year. Still have to chuckle at that one, but hey, give the guy props, it worked for him.

Is the backpack fad already out of fashion?  Still remember Brooks breaking that out at the Merrillville Semi-State finals introduction his sophomore year. Still have to chuckle at that one, but hey, give the guy props, it worked for him.

I will be wearing an exclusive IndianaMat fanny pack. 

Josh harper made that a fad way back when

Maybe someone will bust out the tuxedo t-shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

Wasn't it Indian Creek who had the tuxedo singlets a few years back? I think one of the coaches had on workout gear and wrestling shoes at one point in the tournament.

speaking of fashion my dad said he saw an article that this will be the last year we will see the spurs over at New Haven.  Anyone else see or hear that?

Our paper said the same thing. I believe it also mentioned thus was his 43rd year as a head coach. He had a nice final day at SS, getting two to state.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.