160 - McCloskey vs Hughes on Friday night

A-Team

both did

McCloskey lost to McClurg in finals (3-4) and got 2nd

Hughes lost to Maldonado in semis (0-1) and got 3rd

wow.....undefeated going into semi state, ranked 1 and 2 in the state and now one of them doesn't make the podium at all.......and to drawn in together......talk about tuff luck for someone.....

wow.....undefeated going into semi state, ranked 1 and 2 in the state and now one of them doesn't make the podium at all.......and to drawn in together......talk about tuff luck for someone.....

#3 ranked wrestler Tatum, injury defaulted in ticket round

Wide open weight.

They are very closely matched, but I am confident that McCloskey will get it done. I think the pressure of being undefeated made him overly conservative and I think we will see vintage McCloskey this weekend. I think he will become WeBo's first ever state champ. For those who haven't seen him this year, you won't see too many high school juniors built like him...and he cuts very little weight. Should be the highlight of Friday night.

I think the subject line should be changed to  160-McCloskey vs Hughes Friday night=The reason there should be wrestlebacks haha

thats another post. But then again it's tough to see the 1 and 2 battle it out this early. Then again, are they the Real 1 and 2 in the state after mtg different opponents they haven't wrestled yet but lost to. Makes you wonder

This could be true as well.  Some people just turn it up when they get under those lights in Indy.  I remember watching Fred Joseph lose semi-state 2 years in a row but completely dominate when got down to Indy.  Either way in a few hours we'll have our answer.  I think you can tell by my Red Devils picture that I'll be cheering for Ken in this one. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.