where is everybody eating at in indy???

ontherise219

Some of us live to far away to drive down the whole stretch of US 31 Christmas lights without a meal.  If you know this route try this: while you are getting your breaks checked in Kokomo catch a cab thru another 13 stop lights to Half Moon.  Try anything on the menu and you will have a smile on your face for the last hour of the drive into Indy.  They have plenty to keep you hydrated as well.  The ribs have become an annual part of any trip to Indy.  Tell 'em awood2 sent you  ;)

Jimtown 138, you have to know what I am talking about!

halfmoonbrewery.com

Scotty Brewhouse

I love Scottys definitely a top 3, I also like the RAM downtown & rock bottom all great food & large beverage selections!

Scottys has a hamburger made with peanut butter, its actually delicious!

The RAM has a 5 pound burger challenge for the extra hungry!!

I still haven't decided where I'll be at on Saturday but definitely 1 of these 3

You sir, must have never cut weight.  Subway is enjoyable in November.  In February, it is a joke that 'soon-to-be' fat athletes laugh about together as they enjoy animal flesh covered in high calorie sauces made of simple sugars.  Maybe this is some inside joke between 100#'s?  This type of healthy sandwich humor, dare I speak for all large men (round is a shape), is lost on us  >:(  Five dollar Febrany is no holiday for a man who reserves a plate for each course of a meal: chips plate, veggie plate, meat plate, bread plate, pie plate, fruit plate, cheese plate.

I love Scottys definitely a top 3, I also like the RAM downtown & rock bottom all great food & large beverage selections!

Scottys has a hamburger made with peanut butter, its actually delicious!

The RAM has a 5 pound burger challenge for the extra hungry!!

I still haven't decided where I'll be at on Saturday but definitely 1 of these 3

Peanut butter and jalapenos... I had one a month ago and it was GREAT!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.