Biggest names not going on?

rookie78

It may have been an upset to Southmont fans but Southmont doesn't wrestle the schedule we do, so no surprise that Wagner beat him to us.

other than being in a regional with Carmel, Westfirld, Zionzville, Fischers, and HSE. They go to Chris Trainoff, and went to Team state. They are in the same conference as North Montgomery and Danville. Get your facts

other than being in a regional with Carmel, Westfirld, Zionzville, Fischers, and HSE. They go to Chris Trainoff, and went to Team state. They are in the same conference as North Montgomery and Danville. Get your facts

Facts are, they do not wrestle as tough of a schedule as New Pal does.

Yeah.....I was at FW, stinks for oldest glogouski boy. Hopefully little brother wrestles with that on the back of his mind.

cj red right off the bat!......he better be ready.......talk about tuff draws the last week or so for the glogouski boys........ouch!

I know nobody from the team or kral himself would make any excuses but was he sick on Saturday? He did not wrestle like he usually does.

Tough round for Crown Point losing two big hitters in the ticket round (Kral and Schurg).  Probably killed their chances for team placement.

From ft wayne i think a big name and a upsetting name is the Spencer Malcolm kid from Carroll

As a coach for Bishop luers I felt bad for Spencer. He is a good kid and would never hurt a soul. In my opinion he didn't do anything wrong. But that's a whole different topic. I'm glad to see Spencer still wrestled back to get 5th to get the alternate spot and I hope he gets his chance to wrestle. But yes that is one name from FW that I'm sad to see not move on.

I'm kind of surprised no one has mentioned Alex Sparks from Lawrence North. A great wrestler as well as a great kid. He had some bad luck with his draws at Semi-State. In my opinion, had he gotten better draws, he could have definitely been top 8 multiple years. But, that's just the luck of the draw I suppose.  ::)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.