Unstoppable?

AllWrestleNoPlay

Lefever of Fort Wayne Carroll tech falled Linnear of Fort Wayne North in SS championship yesterday and seems unstoppable. Who else has been unstoppable so far?

I must agree.  His performance yesterday was almost unbelievable! 

I was about equally impressed with Fletcher Miller of Kokomo as well.  His semi's match where he pinned undefeated Nicodemus was crazy! 

I must agree.  His performance yesterday was almost unbelievable! 

I was about equally impressed with Fletcher Miller of Kokomo as well.  His semi's match where he pinned undefeated Nicodemus was crazy!

Absolutely!! Fletcher Miller is a big 220 with a lot of agility. He'll definitely be one of the wrestlers I'll keep my eye on down at state!

Lefever of Fort Wayne Carroll tech falled Linnear of Fort Wayne North in SS championship yesterday and seems unstoppable. Who else has been unstoppable so far?

Really Linnear really look like he was kinda in a way to be in a little bit of shock. he is fine and he will be fired up for state so i dont think he is unstoppable.

Really Linnear really look like he was kinda in a way to be in a little bit of shock. he is fine and he will be fired up for state so i dont think he is unstoppable.

that first sentence really has me shakin my head.

...and is Linnears first name really Really ?

Linnear is a good wrestler and I hope he is fired up for state! But Lefever has controlled every match against him, even at sectionals and regionals.

Micic will be the most dominate at his weight. He won't get a desent match in the tournament. The race for second from the top of the bracket should be a good one. Then we'll see if Micic desides to end the final early with a pin or put on a Howe like show for the crowd. If it's a scoring affair, the spread is 16 points and the over under is 27 points....

After watching him the second have of the season, I really don't think Drew Hughs will lose another match at 120.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.