Congrats Freshman making it to state!

A-Team

You mean brett "i got beat first round of regionals, then took a dq slam in the round to go" johnson

In the match I saw at regionals, he won by 1 point. As for the slam, he was not going to be allowed to compete the rest of the day until his dad took him to a doctor in New Castle to get him cleared. Even then, one of the trainers was not going to let him wrestle for 3rd, but she was over-ruled. Brett then went out an scored a first period fall. Who are you, by the way? Did Brett beat your son or someone you support? If you have a problem with the outcome of those matches, don't blame the kid and if you are not a total coward, let everyone know who you are. Have the courage to stand by your vile remarks.

Most impressed with Rypel, most of lower weight classes has majority of underclassmen, not saying that there not studs also, just that Rypel is at 160, where he is wrestling mostly upperclassmen. The kid is good, he will get him a couple state titles before he is done!

Bocock from Lebanon finished 4th at sectional, 4th at regional, then upset a champion and 2nd place finisher to make it past the ticket round.  Has anyother wrestler this year finished 4th, 4th, and 4th to make state?  Pretty incredible performance against pretty incredible odds!

Bocock from Lebanon finished 4th at sectional, 4th at regional, then upset a champion and 2nd place finisher to make it past the ticket round.  Has anyother wrestler this year finished 4th, 4th, and 4th to make state?  Pretty incredible performance against pretty incredible odds!

Not sure on 4-4-4, but Jacob Weimer from West Noble finished 4th at sectionals, 1st at regionals, and 4th at semi-state.

In the match I saw at regionals, he won by 1 point. As for the slam, he was not going to be allowed to compete the rest of the day until his dad took him to a doctor in New Castle to get him cleared. Even then, one of the trainers was not going to let him wrestle for 3rd, but she was over-ruled. Brett then went out an scored a first period fall. Who are you, by the way? Did Brett beat your son or someone you support? If you have a problem with the outcome of those matches, don't blame the kid and if you are not a total coward, let everyone know who you are. Have the courage to stand by your vile remarks.

No offense to Brett, he is a good wrestler, and will have much success going forward in his career; however, his first round regional win/loss was the most obsurd non call i have EVER seen.  That was pathetic to absolutly screw that Beech Grove kid who outright got that takedown at the end. No one in that entire gym, including the PM coaches didn't think that was a takedown.  I am affiliated with neither team btw, and have no ill or favoritism with either team.  Bad deal there...sorry. 

Good luck to Brett & all wrestlers this weekend. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.