another level of wrestling

rey mysterio

not sure how well it would do with the economy and all, but has anyone ever just thought why is there no wrestling level such as  of the nba, nfl, mlb, pro soccer, hockey, tennis, golf, etc?  i know there wwe, but what about real wrestling? i mean we have college then after that theres just olympics.. thats not really any fun...there are wrestlers who would be good enough to be in such a league, but just not THE BEST to be in the olympics.  Im sure there are plenty of great wrestlers who would do this if it existed and im sure the same would go for the fans.  I know I would definitely watch and have a favorite team and stuff.  I don't know I don't think it's too fair that there's another level for every other sport pretty much, but not wrestling.  Wrestling is an exciting sport.  You could have a playoff and championship at the end of the year like every other sport too.  I think it'd be cool lol, just my opinion. ;D Anyone else think it'd be cool? Anyone know why there isn't such a thing and if it's ever been discussed ?

not sure how well it would do with the economy and all, but has anyone ever just thought why is there no wrestling level such as  of the nba, nfl, mlb, pro soccer, hockey, tennis, golf, etc?  i know there wwe, but what about real wrestling? i mean we have college then after that theres just olympics.. thats not really any fun...there are wrestlers who would be good enough to be in such a league, but just not THE BEST to be in the olympics.  Im sure there are plenty of great wrestlers who would do this if it existed and im sure the same would go for the fans.  I know I would definitely watch and have a favorite team and stuff.  I don't know I don't think it's too fair that there's another level for every other sport pretty much, but not wrestling.  Wrestling is an exciting sport.  You could have a playoff and championship at the end of the year like every other sport too.  I think it'd be cool lol, just my opinion. ;D Anyone else think it'd be cool? Anyone know why there isn't such a thing and if it's ever been discussed ?

I would expect that there is not enough fan interest to support a league.  Wrestlers wouldn't be able to make a living by wrestling.

It's called the UFC.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.