How many State Champs will come out of the Merrillville Semi-State

Danny Bell

Goodluck to the Hughes brothers great young men. Kenny was on are national ele Team great time and kids Jake Sutton,ZachWise,Gerald Dycus,Nate Reeves,Donnie Wiley,LaneWilliams,Kenny Hughes,Kain Rust,The Minks brothers,The Wallace brothes,Andre Richards to name a few Team Warriors great time Go Kenny!!

Goodluck to the Hughes brothers great young men. Kenny was on are national ele Team great time and kids Jake Sutton,ZachWise,Gerald Dycus,Nate Reeves,Donnie Wiley,LaneWilliams,Kenny Hughes,Kain Rust,The Minks brothers,The Wallace brothes,Andre Richards to name a few Team Warriors great time Go Kenny!!

Honest to God, if any of these kids, other than your son Andre, saw you walking down the street, would any of them know who the heck you are?  It's like you know or coached every kid in the entire state of Indiana and have spent Thanksgiving dinner at least  once with all of their families.

Honest to God, if any of these kids, other than your son Andre, saw you walking down the street, would any of them know who the heck you are?  It's like you know or coached every kid in the entire state of Indiana and have spent Thanksgiving dinner at least  once with all of their families.

Yes they all would we were all close Zac Wises father is a great man we will always have great respect for each other you have no clue.Coaches for Brawlers red cobra ect. u kno what I mean build a family. with these young men and parents.

I have either coached or assisted for 12 yrs through ISWA and in Ohio met a lot of great kids and families.We was takin el natiobal teams before In had el wrestleiff ect. so don't question the relationship between kids iv coached and myself unless you know what ur talking about

I don't particularly like when people bash others here....Wrestlingfan182 loves wrestling more than most...and I am certain he is well recognized in the wrestling community by the kids especially.  He has always been supportive of other wrestlers, even the ones his son competed against!  Enough said!  Merrillville semi state needs to rule state!

I was on the Outlaws. We took 8th when I was in 5th grade and we had the youngest team there. Tyler Ferguson, Bailey LaHue, Conner Kopp, Dakota Thacker, Clayton Fiddler, Robert Manns and myself were just a few of the wrestlers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.