Who should keep the bus running at Merrillville?

WHITE ANGEL

Wow! You should be ashamed! I can not believe you are suggesting that the kids from the smaller schools who loose first round should leave to make room for you bigger schools with better wrestlers!! If a kid makes it to Semi State, it is no small feat and should be allowed to stay as long as they would like! Those kids work their a**** off to get there and I can not believe a grown adult would suggest that any school should keep the buses running just to make room for you! I have changed my mind on the whole wrestling community. I once thought it was a group of coaches that really wanted all kids to succeeded in the sport!

Wow! You should be ashamed! I can not believe you are suggesting that the kids from the smaller schools who loose first round should leave to make room for you bigger schools with better wrestlers!! If a kid makes it to Semi State, it is no small feat and should be allowed to stay as long as they would like! Those kids work their a**** off to get there and I can not believe a grown adult would suggest that any school should keep the buses running just to make room for you! I have changed my mind on the whole wrestling community. I once thought it was a group of coaches that really wanted all kids to succeeded in the sport!

Maybe you just don't understand satire or sarcasm when you see it.

Maybe not!! I am a Mom first and a wrestling fan second! I just know my son has been to Semi State two years and has come up short both years.his love of the sport keeps him there all day just to watch! To suggest he should not be there sort of got my feathers ruffled!!

Maybe not!! I am a Mom first and a wrestling fan second! I just know my son has been to Semi State two years and has come up short both years.his love of the sport keeps him there all day just to watch! To suggest he should not be there sort of got my feathers ruffled!!

Mom, if you're new to the board then you don't know that this post has been coming up every year for at least the last 5 years or so.  I'm pretty sure they mean no disrespect to anyone.

Just another way to actually say the venue needs to be moved to a larger one so everyone fits more comfortably.  I know the IHSAA runs on favoritism but, maybe someday common sense will prevail. I wont hold my breath with the currant group. Maybe we get rid of them and we start to see wrestle-backs too.

silenced him!

Huh?  I was at the Logan Regional one time.  I called so much stalling I had to ice my shoulder at every break.  Coaches called a 'special meeting' after two rounds and the action got better.  I started using my fingers to call points instead of raising my fist over and over.  It started out as a staring contest, progressed to Sumo, and ended with flurries of something resembling wrestling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.